main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking for a great Tatooine.

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by TIE Fighter Pilot, Dec 6, 2014.

1. TIE Fighter Pilot

TIE Fighter Pilot Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2014
    I miss SWG's Tatooine and been looking for the next best thing. I've considered getting the requirements for The Old Republic, but also looking cheaper with an original xbox and Knights Of The Old Republic. Can anyone give me the pros and cons that go with this?. Like will it be costly to get the requirements?, is there a load to do in Knight's Of The Old Republic's Tatooine?.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    SW Bounty Hunter had a few Tatooine levels. 'Longo Two Guns' was basically a great shoot-the-bad-guys level. 'Tusken Canyon' started out with Tusken Raiders and , massifs.. Along the way you encounter skiffs and sail barges and you end up at Gardulla the Hutt's palace. 'Gardulla's Palace' continues from there and ends with Jango leaving Tatooine. You'll need a PS2 or Gamecube (or something backward-compatible) for this one.

3. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    Do you still have your SWG discs? If so, then check out SWGemu.

4. Suvlaco

Suvlaco Jedi Master star 1

Mar 13, 2005
    If you're looking specifically for Tatooine elements, most games don't have all that much gameplay surrounding it. KOTOR has probably 2-3 hours tops, while TOR you'll get more (probably 5-6 unless you're really a completionist) and that's all I can really think of...