VIDEO Looking for a piece of music from KotOR II

Discussion in 'Games' started by Seagoat, Jun 29, 2013.

Moderators: MarcusP2, The2ndQuest
  1. Seagoat Music and PT Section Sentinel (and PT Trivia Host)

Manager
    star 5
    I'm sorry if this doesn't warrant its own thread or I posted it in the wrong section, but there's a piece of music I've been searching for for quite a while. I just can't find it. In KotOR II, I think the only place in which the music plays is the Telos ice academy. Not inside, but on top right after the shuttle crashes and you have to fight the 3 HK-50's. Anyone know the title of this track?
  2. rincewind86 Jedi Padawan

star 1
    maybe you can remind me later per PM, cause i think that i have the fully OST´s for KOTOR 1-2 but at home.
    i could look and maybe send you the tracks via dropbox or something....or atleast i can give you a titel, then.
  3. JediKnight20043 Jedi Master

star 5
    I wouldn't go talking about illegally sharing copyrighted material on these boards if I were you.

@Seagoat, there is a thread for this kind of thing over in the Music forum. Link here

Also I believe this may be the track you were looking for.

TrandoJedi likes this.
  4. rincewind86 Jedi Padawan

star 1
    ups, y you are right, i did not want to share anything illegal here or animate anyone to do something like this. ofc not. thx for reminding me
    i really just wanted to help out with a title for a follow apreciater, then those Ost´s are just awesomly made for a game soundtrack.

I use them in some fanworks of mine, too (no comercial gains or something, just cause i love it)
  5. Seagoat Music and PT Section Sentinel (and PT Trivia Host)

Manager
    star 5
    AH YES! Thank you, that's it! I love that track! Also, that link you posted seems to be broken...
  6. JediKnight20043 Jedi Master

star 5
Moderators: MarcusP2, The2ndQuest