So CO Looking for a place to see midnight showing of The Clone Wars 8/15 in SW Colo

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Misty_Knight, Aug 7, 2008.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Misty_Knight Jedi Padawan

Hi,

I'm new to the area - actually live in Moab, UT but the local theater is apparently not showing The Clone Wars movie (!) and SW Colorado towns are just as close or closer than any in UT. So I am looking for somewhere to see the midnight showing of the movie where there will be other major fans. It doesn't seem that eithEr of the 2 theaters in Grand Junction, CO (our closest big town) are showing the movie either! I'm afraid I'd need to get tix pretty soon.

(Other options I'm considering are Flagstaff, AZ which I used to live near & feel comfortable in or Las Vegas - but I'm really not a city-girl so would prefer a large town/small city.)

Thanks for any input you can give me!
  2. RubberDuckTape Southern CO Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I won't be available for this (wedding on the 16th that I'm in and if I show up looking like death warmed over, she'll skin me alive :D )

I'll try to find out what the non-board surfing members are up to, you might be able to catch a showing in P-town with someone.
  3. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    P-town is a long long way from Utah. We are in the Eastern part of Southern Colorado. I have searched theatres in Durango, Glenwood Springs and Rifle with no luck. Sorry.
  4. Misty_Knight Jedi Padawan

Thank you both for the info - I really appreciate it!

BTW, what is "P=town"?

5. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Ptown is Pueblo Colorado. :)
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby