main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Looking for a song

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by KREATOR, Jan 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KREATOR

KREATOR Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2003
    Does anyone have "Schools Out" By Alice Cooper on Mp3? I dont really want to install Kazaa or anything like that. Too much spyware and problem potential.

I promised my folks that I would get this for them. They are retiring from teaching this year. My mom's been a 3 or 4 grade teacher a little over 30 years and my Dad is a superendentant(sp?) and taught HS history for 31 years.

Anyways, I guess at the end of the school year they are going to do a little skit for the school using this song. I hope someone tapes it. It'll be interesting to see this. My dad is about as good a dancer is me. I have some rhythim (huge emphasis on some) but not typically on the dance floor. Not coordinated wiht my feet. Lol.

let me know and email it to me or if you are on my server. Please upload it.

TIA

2. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    i don't have the mp3, but i do have a solution for you.

download itunes here:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/

(yes, this works for windows as well as macs).

you can legally buy the songs you want and then download them instantly. it's 99 cents per song, and it's particularly nice cause you don't have to buy an entire cd, you can just get the songs you need.

hope it works out for you. :)

3. Master_Ronin

Master_Ronin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    I personally think the Skid Row version is better...

4. mrbunny666

mrbunny666 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2002
    now sending...

5. KREATOR

KREATOR Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2003
    Thank you!!!!!

Hey..do you know the krokus song that is similar. It might actully be a cover. I know that it was on the Change Of Address Album.

If you have it or any Krokus please up it. Been kinda into old metal lately although the new Deicide and Hypocrisy are good too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.