main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Looking for actress for SW fan film in Northern Suburbs

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by shwanzi, May 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shwanzi

shwanzi Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    Hey everybody, Shwanzi here. It's been a while since my last post and I'm sorry that I haven't had time to browse the forums here lately. But I'm back!

Anyway, The SW fan film Trilogy is still going ahead, part 1 is nearing completion and we plan to film parts 2 and 3 in October and November.

There is a slight snag however. An actress that was playing a major role is causing some problems with the production and I'm looking to replace her. I thought I'd offer the part to the people of these forums before I go anywhere else.

I'm looking for a young woman between 18 and 24 to play the part of Frea Reese, a Padawan to the leader of the Jedi Council. There is some major dialogue scenes this character is involved with, plus there is a short lightsaber battle she participates in.

If you are interested in the role, conact me thru this forum, or email me at shwanzi@sbcgobal.net

Also, to see how the projects are progressing, please check out the webgroup devoted to the films at Star Wars Pathways.

I hope to hear from some of you soon, and don't forget, I will be in need of Jedi extras when we film in November, so if you have a Jedi costume you've been dying to wear on film... you're more than welcome to join in! Contact me for details!

Thanks!

2. ThomSolo

ThomSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 21, 2002
    Paging Destiny Froste... you have a call on the white phone! *chuckle*

3. DestinyFroste

DestinyFroste Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]Except I will be living in Michigan unfortunatly :([/color]

4. ThomSolo

ThomSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 21, 2002
    Oh, so now you are definitely moving to Michigan? Ah, well, it was worth a shot....

5. shwanzi

May 25, 2002
    Aww, man. I saw your pic and you would have been great for the part! If your plans change, please let me know!

Are there any other takers?

6. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Paging Destiny Froste's butt......Thom Solo's lips on line one.

(sorry, I thought it through and had to post it)

7. DarthAstuart

DarthAstuart Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    i look great in a dress and already wear women's underwear.

when do you need me?

8. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Astuart.....you _know_ when I need you, sweetie!

9. DarthAstuart

DarthAstuart Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    down, jeff, down! i'm a MARRIED man!

(meet me at the sheraton in arlington heights at ten tonight. bring the money and the blow.)

i mean, really!

10. shwanzi

May 25, 2002
    OK, thanks anyway. I'm gonna try upressplay.com.

Shwanzi

11. shwanzi

May 25, 2002
    Hey everybody. I've made some changes to the script and now the role of Frea Reese is a Jedi Council Member instead of a Padawan, so age is not an issue anymore. Any woman interested in this part, please contact me at shwanzi@sbcglobal.net. Check the web group for info on the films (it's in my signature).

Thanks

Shwanzi

12. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    It sounds intersting...
    and I do have the costume...
    and I am old enough to be a Council Member....

the thing that I don't have is much time....a Saturday here and there....and occasional Sunday....
    .how many days/hours of shooting would be required?

13. shwanzi

May 25, 2002
    Well, this character is involved in a fight, so coming to a saber practice now and then would be required (at least one or two practices to get the routine right), and then there are dialogue rehearsals. Filming itself will be fairly fast and maybe one weekend at most (a Saturday and Sunday in November). I sthis doable for you? If so email me at shwanzi@sbcglobal.net

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.