Looking for an Anakin

Discussion in 'Quad Cities - Old Board' started by LauedGiind, Nov 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LauedGiind Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey there fellow Fan Force Members! I am greeting you from the Milwookie Council and I was wondering if anyone here has done a Anakin costume and will be attending CIII wherever it may be located. I am in the works of doing an awesome Padme costume and I had the great idea of seeing if someone would like to pair up as a duo for the convention only. If anyone is interested, please PM me or post on this thread. Thanks! :)
  2. QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Wow. How perfet is that? Steve hook it up man. I don't know if you're tired of doning Anakin for like the 800th time but it's never a bad thing to get in on a great photo op.
  3. LauedGiind Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yes any help would be nice as well. :)
  4. jbrown101st Jedi Padawan

I can only wish i had an anakin costume. Why don't you just make one? You should make a Darth Maul costume!LOL!
  5. zpac4 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Steven + Hanging out with girls for 3 days = :)
  6. LauedGiind Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think I may have seen some of you guys at Filmcon. I came on Saturday only and I was dressed as Buffy the Vampire Slayer although I did not enter in the costume contest. I know that you guys had excellent costumes. I really did like the Captain Jack Sparrow costume and I was told that it came from your group.
  7. Amber_eyes Jedi Master

star 4
    And the Han Solo you girls in Milwaukee liked so much. ;)
  8. LauedGiind Jedi Knight

star 2
    Wow, Amber_eyes! i can't believe you read that. :blush
  9. Amber_eyes Jedi Master

star 4
    It's an excellent costume, why wouldn't anyone who's interested in SW costuming like it? [face_mischief]
  10. LauedGiind Jedi Knight

star 2
    I am still looking for a guy at C3 to play photo op as my Anakin. My purple Padme costume is almost complete. I am going to be at Wizard World along with the costume in the stage that the costume is completed. Anyone can discuss with me if they would be interested.
  11. UluUlix Jedi Knight

star 2
    I will start with the costume after Dragon Con-that is my goal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.