main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Looking For: Bounty Hunter Mandalorian Track Jacket

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Bluewaterpig, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Bluewaterpig

Bluewaterpig Jedi Padawan

Sep 17, 2014
    Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

I'm in a desperate search for this jacket for my son. He's a handicapped 12 year old Star Wars SUPER fan. This jacket has become almost an obsession of his and he's dying to have it. Unfortunately, it was discontinued a few years back. It's the 'Mandalorian Track Jacket', and we need an XL. Links and pics will be posted below.

If anyone knows a person/company who may have a way of getting their hands on something like this, PLEASE get in touch with me. You can send me a direct email at bluewaterpig@gmail.com.

http://www.stylinonline.com/track-jacket-star-wars-mandalorian-gouge.html

http://www.sears.com/mad-engine-sta...k/p-000000000000000127020000000000000B1130MJP

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 9 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    I looked around online and all the sites I found were either out of stock or linked back to the Stylin Online one. However, I'm pretty sure the front and back patches are available online. Can you get a similar jacket and put the patches on it?

Skiara likes this.
  3. Skiara

Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Bluewaterpig, LAJ is the best person for this kind of question. She knows almost everything about collecting. My idea would be the same of LAJ: Make it yourself and it has always a personal feeling as well. Especially, if you work on it with your son together. :)

4. Bluewaterpig

Bluewaterpig Jedi Padawan

Sep 17, 2014
    We thought about making it...the large image on the back could be difficult.

I'm hoping there's someone out there who has one sitting around.

Skiara likes this.
  5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 9 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    There are large patches like that around - see this page for a sample. Note - I know nothing about the site - it just came up in a Google search.
    Alternatively you could try asking the Mandalorian Mercs Costuming Club - maybe they have some ideas.

Skiara likes this.