main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking for classic SW-scene with really high resolution. Please help!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Erik von Horn, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erik von Horn

Erik von Horn Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2014
    Hello everybody!

I'm wan't to create a photowall using this baby below. The problem is that the company creating the photowalls need a good quality 5000x3000 resolution (something) picture, at least. The better quality and with higher resolution, the better.

I have no idea where I can find such a beast so I'm turning to you all, for help.

I'd really appreciate it.

Best regards,

Erik
    [​IMG]

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Erik von Horn: Welcome to the forums. Stay around and get involved. The best option is to show you directly where to sift through all available sizes and clarity. Not sure if you are aware of how to do this, but *right click* on the pic you posted and select "Search Google for this image" or "Search for this image online" or any variant of that wording. It will open up access to every single available version of that image, along with size and resolution. Hope that helps.

3. Erik von Horn

Erik von Horn Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2014

I've tried all sorts of google searches, but havn't found an image big enough, yet. I'll keep on looking. Thanks for the tip!

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    The biggest film photograph store in NYC is HERE. See if Jerry Ohlinger can help. He has supplied cinema images to countless magazines and books.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.