main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking for co-author(s) for rewrite of Entire Saga

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Vaderbait, Jun 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaderbait

Vaderbait Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 26, 2001
    Well, I started a while ago, rewriting Episode I, which went over pretty well for the few that actually posted in it. I'm currently reworking it.

Anyways, my intentions were to rewrite the entire saga, regardless of whether or not there were flaws, you know, just for fun sort of thing.

Anyways, I got stumped on a rewrite of AOTC and can't think of anything good to write for it.

So, I'm looking for someone who would like to help me cowrite (maybe...every other movie?) this series.

PM me or something and I'll fill you in on where I want some things to go in the saga and we'll figure out what to do next!

2. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Sounds intersting, I'm not quite sure, I might like to try, could you maybe tell me a little more? If I did I hope I could have a chance to write a little mush! :)

3. Aftermath

Aftermath Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2001
    Sounds interesting. I'd be willing to help out. How much are you intending to alter for each movie?

4. Vaderbait

Vaderbait Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 26, 2001
    Well...hm...let's see...

I wrote the Episode I rewrite a while ago. There were new events, role changes, and changed some stuff, but the plot itself stays relatively close. Ages were changed, dialogue obviously. As the saga goes along, I want to depart from the plot as drastically as necessary.

If you're interested I'll PM you a link to the rewrite already finished, and also a link to my "begun but unfinished" Episode II thread.

5. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Sure, I'm intersted. :)

6. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Sounds interesting. I'll have a look.

7. Aftermath

Aftermath Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2001
    Sure PM me the link and i'll take a look at it. I've been interested in rewriting parts of the Saga, so I'd be happy to help you with the entire saga.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.