1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Force Friday - 4th September, visit this thread for more details.

Supanova: Adelaide (20th-22nd November), Brisbane (27th-29th November)

Oz Comic Con: Brisbane (19th-20th September), Sydney (26th-27th September)

FF:QLD Looking for co-writer.....

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Luke_Sparkewalker, Dec 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke_Sparkewalker Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi all,

Some of you know me as yet another fan who tried to get a fan film started...but alas again it couldn't...

Anyway, I've been busy with my 'work' script on WW1 and the last three months has gone with leaps and bounds - A New Zealand production company has picked it up, WETA has signed on and are looking at it, Peter Jackson is looking at it and has already givin us the use of his WW1 planes/tanks from Kong. I'm flying down to Sydney next week to meet with an Australian Producer to come on board.

But the real reason I've posted this is I've started work on my next script and...drum roll...it's a sci/fi one, And I thought I could find someone on here who might want to become my co-writer and help create a new scifi film. Not going to get into details here on whats it about.

e-mail or pm me if your intrested....its only very early days because as you could imagine im flat at with this one, but I want to have this next one well on the way by the time i finish this one so we can 'strike while the irons hot'

thanks for listening
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.