main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking for Decoded Episodes of The Gungan General and Jedi Crash

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by monsterofmud, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monsterofmud

monsterofmud Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2002
    After Cartoon Network stopped airing the Decoded episodes (after Dooku Captured?), there was a lag on starwars.com putting up new episodes of the continued Decoded series. Because of this delay I got thrown off my regular schedule and missed seeing that version of The Gungan General and Jedi Crash.

Fortunately this is Star Wars we're talking about, so the fact these were only available online in a streaming format doesn't mean it's going to be difficult to find someone who's been archiving them for posterity, especially since the DVD development team didn't see the obvious and easily-remedied need of providing that option (via an alternate captioning mode) on the upcoming series box-set.

Who out there has Decoded copies of these episodes, or the entire run up to this point for that matter? It's really driving me nuts since I try to soak up every last thing I can related to the Clone Wars, and in this scenario, not even money can buy me the satisfaction of seeing what captions were included on those two episodes. I'm willing to make a trade that'd be worth your time if you have them!

Thank you so much in advance!

-monsterofmud

2. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    StarWars.com sadly doesn't replay previous Decoded episodes. They also messed up their episode schedule as well. The next Decoded episode should be "Trespass," however, "The Hidden Enemy" is scheduled. You could try searching YouTube, but I'm sure you cannot find them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.