main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking for directions

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by DarthGeist, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthGeist

DarthGeist Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 3, 2008
    Hi guys, just a new face dropping in :)

I was hoping you guys and gals might point me in the direction for where to:

-discus action figures/collecting
    -discus Marvel comics

Is there anywhere on these boards to bring up a discussion or chime in with one?

Asked and answered.

2. adaml83

adaml83 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 8, 2004
    For the first: Take a left at the fool on the hill gathering his minions and enter the Fan Activities portion of the forums, and you should find what you need there.

For the second: Here would work, though Lit forums might be the best, not absolutely sure.

3. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    Dunno about discussing Marvel comics, someone else might have to help you with directions there as I'm pretty sure Star Wars is a Dark Horse comic kinda thing...

But for all your action figures, lego, busts, anything thats collectible, head to the Collecting Forum

4. adaml83

adaml83 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 8, 2004
    Marvel comics were the very early ones IIRC.

5. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    Yes, Marvel Star Wars was around for several years, with Archie Goodwin.

6. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    ^^ Well I was thinking that too, but wasnt 100% sure. Besides, I didnt think the original line of comics were still being discussed considering the 4 or so series that are going on as we speak

EDIT: Thanks for the clarification ZAP ;)

7. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    This isn't the best forum for this...You should look around before asking, or PM a moderator. ;)

Anyway, I believe for the first one, the Collecting Forum would be best for that, I think. For the second, This would be the best for that, I think. :)

Edit: Well crap...others beat me to the punch. :p

8. DarthGeist

DarthGeist Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 3, 2008
    Excellent! Thanks everyone ... and the marvel ones are pretty interesting if you've never read them or haven't picked them up in a while. I've just made it a point to avoid the green rabbit guy for my own sanity

9. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    You know, now that I think about it, I assumed you were speaking about Marvel in general. If you meant just Star wars marvel, then the forum I linked you to is not the best. The Lit forum that someone mentioned earlier is. Sorry about that. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.