main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL looking for fan-boys events :)

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by SoulpatrolJEDI, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoulpatrolJEDI

SoulpatrolJEDI Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2007
    hi! i dont know if you remember me, but my name is kevin. i was in the group quite awhile back, and left abruptly, which i deeply regret. its been quite awhile in the making, but i now have my own full jedi costume that i have been wearing on a regular basis (any event i can). i was wondering if any of you were planning on seeing FANBOYS when it comes out? im going in costume (of course [face_thinking]) and was wondering if anyone would be doing the same. i would love to make a big event out of this if possible.

im trying to put up a pic, im not sure if it will work :_|

[image=[​IMG]]

2. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    Hey Kevin, I plan on seeing fanboys, not sure if I will be going in costume, but definitly would go see the movie with a group.

3. SoulpatrolJEDI

Nov 26, 2007
    ya, that would be awesome if everyone could come together for it. the movie looks very good from what i have seen.

4. SoulpatrolJEDI

Nov 26, 2007
    i just talked to another pal of mine in a seperate forum. he says that FANBOYS already has quite a following from the star wars community. so maybe, a midnight premiere could happen. baywalk would probably be the best best

5. Null-11

Null-11 Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 2007
    Here's your picture. :)

[image=http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j80/sithfan1977/m_c310dd8fe5379634dcb2a7b5769583c8.jpg]

6. SoulpatrolJEDI

Nov 26, 2007
    ty so much! it was nice to come back from vacation and see some posts on the forums. lets get it back to the glory days

7. SoulpatrolJEDI

Nov 26, 2007
    i honestly dont know when the movie is coming out now. SOMETIME this year is all i know, due to the crisis and rebellion caused by the changes to the film

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.