main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Looking for fans to talk and meet

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Roc, Oct 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Roc

Darth-Roc Jedi Youngling

Oct 23, 2001
    My name is Marselles Coe. I'm 26 and I am a Star Wars fan to the extreme. I don't collect figures, but I do collect knowledge. I'm looking for other fans that I can meet with and talk Star Wars. Can't get enough of it! I'm an original fan. Since I was 2 years old. I've stood in line for every movie on the initial release date and have memorized many lines of dialogue to my regular friends dismay. I can't help it. I'll just be sitting there and then..."I've been waiting for you Obi-Wan..." I'd like it if anyone whose heart holds a special affinity for all things Star Wars would e-mail me anytime and we can talk Star Wars. Instant messages welcome too if you see me online anytime. If you think I'm weird or geeky, then so be it.

My email is Darthroc@aol.com or Tekkengodd@aol.com

"We would be honored if you would join us."

2. Tycho_Celchu-Col

Tycho_Celchu-Col Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2001
    Welcome to our little corner of TFN. Hope you enjoy it. "It may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts." ;)

We get together about once a month to discuss al things Star Wars and you are welcome to join in. I too am on AOL so feel free to IM me "Col Tycho Celchu" We also have a SIM group that meets regularly on AOL.

The San Antonio chapter of Fan Force is small right now, but we will be having a major recruiting drive comming up in preperation for some very big projects.

If you want to take part and know some others who do as well, then feel free to IM me when I am online or email me for more information. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.