looking for fellow imperials

Discussion in 'Dallas/Ft.Worth, TX' started by trooper158, Mar 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trooper158 Jedi Padawan

ANYbody who lives near or in johnson county
    send me a email.I was sperated from my unit.
  2. DarthCynthia Jedi Master

star 2
    I guess we don't have any folks from your area on here yet :( You might try looking into a comic shop or any place like that that a SW fan might hang out at, ask the folks who run it if they know of other SW fans like yourself, too... Maybe they've heard from someone who's been looking forw a group as well... never know. You might also see if you could put up a flyer for the DFF and maybe if anyone in the area who's got 'net access sees it they'll come here, too.

I hope that helps.. I know what it's like looking for folks near you.. before the DFF was here, I was looking for Dallas-area clubs and couldn't even find any Texas clubs, really. I lucked out and a few popped up on Yahoo! and then, happily, one in Dallas popped up and we joined up with the DFF making it an even bigger "Family". :)

Good luck and MTFBWY
  3. trooper158 Jedi Padawan

oh well,guess i will see some you guys at plano sci fi deal
  4. Jedi_Jarvis Jedi Master

star 4
    We talked to some of the 501'st from Oklahoma at the convention in Plano .

They should be forming their own Fan Force but those were the only Imperials that showed up.

5. DarthCynthia Jedi Master

star 2
    That's cool they made it down. Glad to see they'll be getting an FF, too. We have some Texas 501st'ers but they're scattered around the state, I believe :(

I just can't wait til I finally get my stuff together.. (I know I know.. patience.. :p bah!! LOL ;) )
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.