Resource Looking for Fics?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jeditheskyisblue, Jan 25, 2004.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Cushing's Admirer Force Ghost

star 6
    Can someone please help me locate: Dawn of a New Age: By Milteck? I don't know where I found it and I want to check on the continuation status of part II. Thanks.

Or, Flashpoint by UrbanJedi?

and Naboo Chronicles?

Dooku
  2. JediMasterJessica Force Ghost

star 3
    I'm looking for a AU post ROTS fic(tho may have started off ROTS AU) in which Anakin doesn't turn, and stays a Jedi despite Padme(code is changed....I think) It's been awhile so my details are fuzzy but I vaguely remember Darred(Sola's Husband) having a gambling problem and asking Anakin for money(could be wrong though)

I don't know if this is the same fic or not(I think it is) but there was also a scene where Anakin and Padme tell her parents about their marriage and pregnancy. I believe Ruwee said something to Anakin along the lines of "you will earn my trust"

Any help with these two(?) is greatly appreciated :D
  3. Idrelle_Miocovani Force Ghost

star 6
  4. brodiew Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm looking for fic writting during FOTJ Outcast.

Any Outcast fics out there?
  5. Raphire Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Does anyone know where I can find some yummy Corran/Mirax mush?
  6. Mithrawnurodo Force Ghost

star 2
    There was an extremely good story I read on here back in 05-06 about what would have happened if Obi-wan had fought the Emperor and Yoda had fought Anakin. I recently watched Episode 3 again and remembered the story and wanted to read it again, but I can't seem to find it. Its not listed in the compeleted stories index that I can find, Google cant find it either and theforce.nets search function is basically useless.

Anybody have any idea what I am talking about?

Thanks,
    Mith
  7. calimora Jedi Knight

I'm looking for a pretty old one shot, that I'm not even sure I read here. I don't remember the title.

The story covers the afternoon of a small group of orphaned padawans left in the temple as the clone wars wind down. This is what I remember:

Obi-wan has offered to finish training one of the Padawans when he returns from Grevious and the Rim.
    One of the Padawans might have been Jax Pavan.
    One of the Padawans is tasked with putting black ribbons over the door plates of fallen Jedi.
    One of the Padawans is found greiving.
    One of the Padawans is friends with a youngling in the creche.
    It is the day of Order 66.

Does anybody know what this was?
  8. Commander-DWH Shiny Costuming & Props Manager

Manager
    star 4
  9. Alixen Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey all

I like me some gushy romantic fanfiction and there is plenty to be found for practically all couplings. Except perhaps Zayne and Jarael, but the comics themselves are well on their way in that direction. Still, despite being off topic i'm seeing a definate lack of fanfiction starring them.

Still, hurt/comfort fics are hard to find for certain couplings due to how 'strong' the characters are, which is unrealistic since no one can be strong all the time.

I have a fondness for the woman nursing the fallen male if only because it makes the man vulnerable and genuinely shows the love and affection free from social bias. It brings out natural compassion.

Anyone know of any hurt/comfort fics? Prefrably starring Mara looking after Luke? Perhaps Leia and Han too? I find the idea interesting and from the years of fanfiction i've read it could be rare since it's usually Mara who has the problems due to her past. Still, i'd very much like to read about Mara being compassionate to a injured Luke. I like other couplings, but right now my couple of interest is overwhelmingly Luke and Mara.

Anyone got anything to offer please? I've been away from reading Star Wars fiction for a few years, so no idea what to start with. The longer the fictiont he better. I'm too fast a reader to be drawn into anything too short.
  10. Jade_Max Force Ghost

star 5
    A listing of all stories in Beyond with "Mirax" in the title: Mirax search

A listing of all stories in the Classic board with "Mirax" in the title: Mirax Search

You might want to try different searches to see what you come up with. hope that helps :)

Is this the story you're thinking of?

Obi-Wan goes to slay the Emperor and Yoda goes to confront Anakin

if not, try checking this index: Stories in Saga with "Yoda" in the title

Try this Index of stories: Order 66 Stories

This is a list of everything in the "Saga" board with "66" in the title

Try this listing: Resource links to stories for L/M stories. There's a databank in there along with the Luke/Mara thread.

Modifying the search parameters of that listing in lazy's link machine will give you a chance to check the various eras for L/M, M/L, Luke/Mara or Mara/Luke mush or angst. Lots of searches to try.

You might also want to try the L/M thread for recommendations. They usually have a few/>/>/>
  11. Jedi_Liz Force Ghost

star 6
    Alixen, here's the link for the Skywalker-Jade Story Index. I'm not sure which stories in the index are specifically H/C types, so you may have to ask in the thread.

oops, forgot the link!

http://boards.theforce.net/fan_fiction_resource/b10304/25775012/p53/?1309
  12. DarkGoddess Jedi Grand Master

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the place for genral serches, if not very sorry.

I'm looking for Padme survives PotS.

I've read quite a few, mostly on ff.net. My favorite are: You'll Like Me When I'm Dead, Lights in the Valley Outshine the Sun, so any like that would be great.

Also not looking for fluffy Vader redeemed fics. I don't mind if he's redeemed in the end, but I don't want it to just happen because he find out Padme is alive.

Thanks to anyone who responds.
  13. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
  14. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
  15. DarkGoddess Jedi Grand Master

DaenaBenjen42, DarthIshtar thank you, I'll give them a try.

Any others?
  16. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    I'm not sure you'd like the darker side, but on fanfic.theforce.net, there is the SPECTACULAR duology of "By the Grace of Lady Vader" and "Ascension of the Queen." There's also Vader's Mask, where you can find "The Penitent" and other Padme-lives stories which were written pre-ROTS.
  17. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
  18. bek Force Ghost

star 4
    I read a fic a while back with Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Basically, Obi-Wan needed to get to another town or something on the planet they were on in order to finish the mission because something was wrong with their technology, meaning their mode of transportation didn't work. So one of the people offered Obi-Wan a motorcycle, though I don't think they actually labeled it. It was described though. Anakin of course wasn't happy with the machinery and preferred the more advanced modern ways of getting around. Obi-Wan took the bike, got to where he needed to go and completed the mission. He then decided he liked the trip on the bike so much that he wanted to ride it back. The technology was fixed by this time and Anakin wanted to pick him up, but Obi-Wan went ahead and rode back on the bike.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? If so, do you know where to find it or who the author was?

Any help is greatly appreciated! [:D]

19. PadawanEstel Force Ghost

star 1
    I read one where Xanatos tries to capture the Temple, but this time he has a team of asassins with him. One is Bruck, one is this kind of very flexible woman, and two others may or may not be brothers of some kind. Obi-Wan is still out of Qui-Gon's good graces. Xani captures the whole council in the council chamber and Obi-Wan climbes through the ventilation shafts to reach them. He ends up also captured in the council chamber with shards of glass in his feet. And I think Xani's going to kill him but then Qui-Gon's like "If you touch him I'll rip you apart" or something. (It's funny what I remember.) Does this sound familiar to anyone? I'd really like to reread it! :)
  20. SqueakyTheJediDuck Jedi Padawan

Anyone know of any fanfics where, either Luke is injured and Leia or Mara (or both) is taking care of him, or where Leia is injured and Luke is taking care of her. (for the Luke and Leia stories, no incest fics please, just brother and sister moments).

Thanks in advance.

Squeaky
  21. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
    I knew I'd seen something like that before, but it took a while to remember exactly what. (Also... the link machine is now 2004-backwards, for whatever the reason.)

The Starting Over Series has what you're looking for.

There's also Jedi-2B's Shattered Remembrance. :)
  22. Cushing's Admirer Force Ghost

star 6
    I'm a major fan of supporting/minor characters that also enjoys a thought out plot with a point. Anyone have any recs for Karrade, Streen, Dorsk 81 or 82, Gilad or Biggs? Biggs is my all-time fave SW character EVER...though Dooku, Talon, and Gilad are tied for second. [face_love]
  23. Syusuke Jedi Padawan

anyone has missing fragments from 'Phoenix from Ashes' written by LadyPadme?:) I would really like to read fragments for over 18 as LadyPadme likes to put it..anyhow, it was posted quite some time ago, but maybe someone has is:) I would really appreciated it:) Thank you:) btw I am over 18;p
  24. ardavenport Force Ghost

star 4
  25. LadyPadme Manager Emeritus

star 5

I'm also PM-able :p

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade