main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Resource Looking for Fics?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jeditheskyisblue, Jan 25, 2004.

1. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Hello Azuraskye. I believe the fic you are looking for is The Truth Shall Set You Free by jedidas3.

I really enjoyed this story, but never followed up with the sequel 'The Best of Intentions'.

I hope this helps.

2. sdhfs

sdhfs Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004

anyone have eyes on a fic in the beyond the saga piece fo the forum, it was named something along have blaster will travel, loosely concerning a jedi turned mandalorin and his travels through the galaxy. any help would be appreciated

3. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
  4. sdhfs

sdhfs Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004
  5. AZURASKYE

AZURASKYE Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 16, 2007
    That's the one, Thanks brodiew.

6. AZURASKYE

AZURASKYE Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 16, 2007
    Thanks TheMacUnleashed, that's not it, but it looks like a good one. Think I'll read it too.

7. TheMacUnleashed

TheMacUnleashed Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    As I recall, it's a very good fic, but unfortunately the series that it's part of is unfinished. :(

Glad you found the fic you were looking for, though. :)

8. Fett_dFacto

Fett_dFacto Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2010
    I'm looking for a Jag/Jaina fic set post-LotF (probably). From what little I remember of it, the Solos, Fels and Wedge, Tycho, Wes and Hobbie end up on Bastion with Jag (who is Head of State, though whether as Grand Moff or Emperor Fel I'm not sure), either fleeing persecution by the Republic or out of solidarity with a persecuted Jaina and/or Jedi. Lots of hay is made out of the various rebels becoming members of the Empire.

Re-reading the above hazy synopsis, I suspect I've just described vast swathes of fics, but never mind.

Anyone recognise the fic?

Thanks,

Fett d'Facto

9. Taraisilwen

Taraisilwen Jedi Master

Jul 11, 2010
    Hi, I'm looking for a probably old story with Obi-Wan and Siri. It may have been written by Master_Noi, but not necessarily - I really don't remember.

Anyway, it's a siriwan and I think it takes place in Obi-Wan quarters after the Concil has accepted Anakins marriage to Padme. He is kinda upset about it and then Siri comes to talk to him.

I know it's not much but does it sound familiar to anyone?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

*Fingers crossed*

10. _ThatJediScum_

_ThatJediScum_ Jedi Master star 3

Jul 28, 2005
    Hello,

I'm looking for ROTS AU humor fic. It is a one shot where basically before Anakin/Vader enters the Temple to purge the Jedi, he gets a call from a very pregnant Padmé demanding that he go pick up some food/candy that she is craving. So Anakin spends the whole night running around Coruscant getting Padmé what she wants. I think there is a mention of pink and yellow Alderaanian candy(?), and the last line of the fic, Anakin says something along the lines of "pretty freaking sweet". I can't remember the name of the fic or the author so any help would be wonderful. Thank you.

**Edited to add**: Does anyone have a copy of the last chapter(s) of Anakins_Force's Nature's Masterpiece? ( http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/22520813/p2 )

I remember originally reading the story to the end but when I go to the thread of the fic only chapters 1 and 2 are posted. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thank you.

bran

11. LLL

LLL Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2000
    I am looking for a fic that I am sure was posting on the Saga board a couple of years ago (but it could have been another board.)

It was a very nicely written piece concerning a courtesan who was given to a younger noble, I believe, and there was going to be a forbidden love figured in.

Can anyone point me to something like this? Does anybody remember it? Thanks.

12. LLL

Jul 16, 2000
    Anybody? Any help you would be had.

P.S., I noticed the question about Midnight up there. Yes, I did take all copies of it down. It is available by private email, though, if anyone still wants to read it.

13. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Moonwater Perfume by LeiaMoody

14. LLL

Jul 16, 2000
    I think this is it! Thank you!!

15. ahhhrealmia

ahhhrealmia Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 6, 2010
    Looking for a fic I was linked to by a friend years ago. It was about Mara and Luke on the run from something or other... Can't remember what exactly. Something empire-y. :p
    What I do remember is that they dyed their hair and called each other "F'oy" and "C'irl", for "farmboy" and "city girl".

It was cute and I'd really like to read it again, if it's on here.

16. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    That is the wonderful A Journey of Discovery trilogy by Jedi-2B. The first part is called Pendulum and the other two are linked on her bio page.

17. ahhhrealmia

ahhhrealmia Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 6, 2010
  18. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    I'd forgotten all about the F'oy and C'irl business. LOL! Thanks, kayladie, for putting up the link.

And thanks, ahhhrealmia, for the interest!

19. Aprilise

Aprilise Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    Looking for time travel fics or crossovers of old and new trilogies or EU.

Completed preferred but will take wip's

thank you
    april

20. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    To Cast Away Stones is a time-travel involving Han, Leia, Luke, Anakin, Padme...heck, anyone who was in ROTS.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  21. dark_jedi_lover

dark_jedi_lover Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 25, 2004
    I feel really silly, buuuut, could someone point me in the direction of the Kotor fic index? I can't seem to find it anywhere. :oops:

22. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
  23. Twilek_Aide

Twilek_Aide Jedi Master star 1

Apr 21, 2002
    I'm looking for two Buffy/Star Wars stories set in Episode one. They may not have been posted on these forums. I read it ages ago, I wish I could remember what they were called and where I read them. In the first story, Buffy somehow gets temporarly trapped on Naboo. Queen Amidala lets her stay in the palace, a little bit later she meets Obi Wan Kenobi. I can't remember whether she becomes a jedi or whether she just borrows the clothes. I think it was the second one. And I do remember a scene where Buffy goes out into the corridor to talk to Obi Wan in her nightwear and he gets very uncomfortable. Oh and I can remember she becomes close friends with the handmaiden, Imogen. I think somewhere at the end, Buffy gets home, but with Imogen in tow.

The second story is the sequel to the one above. Imogen, is trapped in Sunnydale. I think she ends up staying with Giles. To keep herself occopied she reads books. Specifically books about Jazz music. Obi Wan comes to take her home, many days later. She shows him, english words inside a book and says "it's Basic." Or something along those lines and then he gets cross with her.

And that's all I remember. *Fingers Crossed*

24. BottledUpInside

BottledUpInside Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 28, 2005
    I just finished reading two *amazing* installments of The Triad Chronicles by Layren and Neon Star. The sock under which they posted these stories was Force_Triad, I believe.

There is supposedly a third book, but I can't find it!!!!! If anyone has any clues, please let me know. Prominent characters are Qui-gon Jinn, Dooku, and mostly OC's, Shane Callister, Kyran Josel, Master Rixar, and Master Zephir. The cliffie seriously feels as bad as if JK Rowling just decided never to finish the Harry Potter series. :_|

25. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Is this the one you mean?

http://boards.theforce.net/before_the_saga/b10475/25934993/p1/?5