main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Resource Looking for Fics?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jeditheskyisblue, Jan 25, 2004.

1. ahhhrealmia

ahhhrealmia Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 6, 2010
    There's a fic I remember reading a long time ago that was called "The Flight to Bespin", but I cannot for the life of my get my hands on it.
    The plot is pretty self explanatory. Han and Leia are headed to Bespin. Sexy time ensues. :p
    It would be nice to read it again though.

2. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    http://www.somerescue.com/CE-frontpage.html

Forty Days to Bespin by Leela Starsky is one this site, which contains numerous older fics. Maybe this is the one?

3. oiseaulibre

oiseaulibre Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2011
    I'm looking for a fic where QuiGon survives and trains anakin and ditches obiwan who becomes a knight. after a mission he returns to the jedi temple and hit's it off with Adi Gallia.
    Any help in finding this fic whould be much appreciated Thanks!

4. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Oh,yes - RedRoseKnight or Cynical, I think...try looking under either.

5. jinn_fan

jinn_fan Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2007
    In response to the query about a fic where Obi is injured and forced to work with Qui-Gon despite their estrangement. Post JA #16, AU. I suppose this is a SPOILER ALERT for the story, yes?

Is it "Together Through the Night"?

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6301392/1/

6. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    There are multiple stories that sound like that; try The Qui-Gon Jinn Story Index in the second section.

7. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005

The fics below are the first ones I thought of when I read the description of what you're looking for. Only, Obi-Wan is the Chosen One in these. Take a peak and see if these are what you had in mind. ;)

Broken Promises and New Beginnings
    Now Complete (10-25-02)! This is a AU set during and after TPM. It starts in the Council Chambers right before Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon are about to go back to Naboo. It is different from then on. Qui-Gon doesn't die. Obi-Wan gets a new Master.

Hidden Shadows Seeking Light
    Sequel to Broken Promises and New Beginnings. The Sith are after the Chosen One. Who is the Chosen One and what will it take to save him? COMPLETE Aug 1, 2003

Distant Past Destined Future
    A sequel to Hidden Shadows Seeking Light. While the Chosen One searches for his role in the universe a secret from his past falls into the hands of his greatest enemy. He struggles to fulfill his destiny while protecting all that he holds dear. (In progress)

8. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Okay, this fic just nudged my brain and I cannot remember much about it... it was very angsty so I probably read it with one eye closed. ;)

It was mid-NJO and Luke and Leia were dead. Han and Mara were living together... Mara had miscarried Ben when Luke had died.

Anyone remember?? Thanks!

ETA: I remembered it finally! "Last Ones Standing" by Vader_Incarnate

9. hdrexeldust

hdrexeldust Jedi Master

May 21, 2005
    Believe it or not I'm still looking for this story:

10. BrightFeather

BrightFeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    A very long time ago, waay back in 2004 or 2005, I found this story on the archive. :) I can't remember the title anymore, only that the main character was a social worker who'd been given Anakin's case in the aftermath of TPM. I believe she took the Jedi to court over his welfare. Anybody recognize this?

11. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Hey. The Saga search bar isn't working for me, so I am wondering if anyone could help me find a fic.

It was a Beru and Owen fic, pre-rots, revolving around their dating and courtship. It had a scene where they first met, she was in the shower and he was working on her family's roof and he fell through the roof, into her bathroom. If I recall correctly, later on in the fic, Beru is impregnated by Owen but the baby dies

Thank you!

12. Gharlane

Gharlane Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 30, 2000
    I'm looking for any Kotor2 fics dealing with the relationship between the Exile and Nihilus and the writer Chris Avellone's idea of Nihilus being a part of the Exile's other half that was left behind at Malachor V that went over to the dark side.

13. LLL

LLL Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2000
    @ Bright Feather: This one might be mine. I had one up for a while called "In the Best Interests of the Child."

I don't think I have copy of it anymore.

14. LVB

LVB Jedi Master star 1

Feb 23, 2005
    Hi, I thought I'd try my luck here. I'm looking for a story which was was possibly on Skywalker Story Board back in the day. Mara and Luke get captured and Mara has to do something rather awful to secure their freedom. Han got his hands on a recording of the event and Mara eventually becomes pregnant.

If anyone can help me find this, I'd be most grateful (and give you non-Darkside cookies)

LVB

15. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    ^^^

LVB, that story gave me nightmares. LOL It was called 'Sacrifice'. The only way I know to get it is to Wayback it. I've Waybacked quite a few stories from there. PM me if you need help on how to do that!

16. LVB

LVB Jedi Master star 1

Feb 23, 2005
    *hands Ginchy a jar of homemade Light Side cookies*

Thank you THANK you! I've found most chapters of it, hugs!

I can also imagine the trouble you had with aforementioned fic, shudder!

17. BrightFeather

BrightFeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    LLL, I thought that's what the title was. Sorry to hear that it's lost in cyberland, because I liked it.

18. AZURASKYE

AZURASKYE Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 16, 2007
    Hi I'm lookin for a fic where xanatos is the chosen one and obi is his anchor. Qui's not very happy at first. Xanatos calls obi his little shadow. Any ideas?

19. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
  20. AZURASKYE

Jun 16, 2007
    Thanks that's it. Thanks for the suggestion as well.

21. AZURASKYE

Jun 16, 2007
    Looking for another fic where obi is' t qui's Padawan. He is abused so badly by his master that he kills him. Any ideas.

22. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    My friend, Jedidas3, The Truth Shall Set You Free [/link} I believe.

23. orangeCrates

orangeCrates Jedi Knight

May 4, 2008
    I'm looking for a Star Wars fic I read ages ago, and was wondering if anyone could help me find it.

It wasn't slash, and it's an AU, multichaptered fic that is Obi-Wan centric. In the story, what happened in the actual movies were an illusion fed to Obi-Wan whike he was imprisoned and unconscious, so it didn't happen but Obi-Wan is convinced the events did. In the real world of the story, Anakin never married Padme (who married Xanatos who is, in turn, very much alive and not evil though also not a Jedi), Obi-wan had been trained by Dooku instead of Qui-gon (who is still died on Naboo) and is also married to Ventress (Obi-wan, I mean) and is the father of Luke and Leia.

I cannot, for the life of me, remember who the author was, or what the title was, sadly.

24. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    I'm trying to find that one for you - I think it's in my favorites but it's slow coming up...

25. FARK2005

FARK2005 Jedi Master star 2

Sep 3, 2012