main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Resource Looking for Fics?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jeditheskyisblue, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Master Jedi Macen Arren

Master Jedi Macen Arren Jedi Master star 2

Apr 16, 2013
    Sorry, Never even heard of it.

2. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Welcome to the boards, Sanna Black!

I'm going to merge/relocate this to the best place for you to find an answer.

3. Venator77

Venator77 Jedi Master star 2

May 2, 2013
    Uhh... I still need help...

4. Sanna Black

Sanna Black Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2013
    Thank you, SithStarSlayer. I do wonder, though, if anyone has any advice on how to find this fic? Because, seeing as how many times I heard of this story in just 12 hours, it must have been–if not famous, then at least well-known. So *someone* has to have saved it. The question is, how to find that person. Anybody have any ideas?

5. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    What was LL's full username? Might help in the search, because I found nothing under those initials.

6. PiettsHat

PiettsHat Force Ghost star 4

Jan 1, 2011
    Here you go:

http://web.archive.org/web/20080210073835/http://fanfic.theforce.net/fanfic.asp?action=view&ID=1917

Or email the author at:

SithStarSlayer likes this.
  7. Sanna Black

Sanna Black Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2013
    PiettsHatt, you're my favouritest hero! (After Batman, that is ;) ) Thank you, thank you, thank you for finding it!

8. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
  9. mulberry

mulberry Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 20, 2009
    Maybe this isn't the right thread, since I don't know if this even exists, but does anyone know of any Fics exploring Jag Fel's time stranded on Tenupe after the Dark Nest events? I would like to read about this. :)

10. Venator77

Venator77 Jedi Master star 2

May 2, 2013
    I still need assistance.

11. PiettsHat

PiettsHat Force Ghost star 4

Jan 1, 2011
    Is it here on this page?

http://www.geocities.ws/sithlorddomain/TheSithLordDomain.htm

They say they have a link to a document of it.

Or this maybe?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/86803162/STAR-WARS-EPISODE-REVENGE-OF-THE-SITH-One-Part

Let me know if those work for you, or I can keep looking. :)

Edit: Found it!

http://www.kwj.de/text/titus/ep3_fannovel.pdf

pronker and SithStarSlayer like this.
  12. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    Many thanks!

EDIT:
    Had to go wake some peeps from WAY back in the Fanforce days...

major bummer when JW's thread got deleted.

13. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
  14. Exeter

Exeter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2005
    Good news, pronker. Here's an intact copy of Starting Again from Wayback. A couple of comments at the end got cut off, but if you cross-reference it against the current truncated version here, you can see that it has all the chapters that were posted. Unfortunately though, as far as I can tell, it looks like Dagobah never got archived.

pronker likes this.
  15. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    Exeter Thanks so much! It is a well-crafted story, a fascinating AU.

16. Modernism

Modernism Jedi Master star 1

Feb 19, 2003
    Maybe I need to ask this in another forum, but is there any fic out there that has inserted Padme into Palpatine's office during any or all the part of the sequence of the "You're the Sith Lord" up to "I dub thee Darth Vader" ? if so, please advise. Thank you :)) ;)

17. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Do anybody know of any fanfics featuring Jerec and/or his acolytes or any other Inquisitor?

18. Kahara

Kahara FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001
  19. slow_dawn

slow_dawn Jedi Master star 2

Apr 18, 2006
    Hey guys, I haven't been on really since the change to the new boards and only just realized that our followed users don't seem to have carried over, so I can't find this fic I've been searching for....

I remember it was about Obi-Wan and his time on Tatooine between the PT and OT. I'm pretty hazy on the details as it has been a while, but I believe it was a one-shot or maybe two or three posts at the most. It sort of showed everyday scenes in his life including going into town and meeting a friendly female shopkeeper, I believe. Also, I think the story took place over the course of a year.

I know those details are pretty sketchy, but any help would be greatly appreciated!

20. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    I know VaderLVR64 wrote such a story, although I think there were some others that might meet that description.

I think "Never a Master" qualifies - it's not canon-following so it might not, but Padme and Obi-Wan are present...

21. slow_dawn

slow_dawn Jedi Master star 2

Apr 18, 2006

Thanks for you help Valairy :) So I found the story...it's called Small Luxuries by laloga.

Not sure if we are supposed to put the link there or not, but here it is:
    http://boards.theforce.net/threads/small-luxuries-romantic-one-shot-post-rots-obi-oc.32014075/

22. Jasaa

Jasaa Jedi Knight

Apr 27, 2010
    Looking for few fics if someone recognizes, has saved them or knows where to find them from... They probably all were on Skywalker story board site.. Anyways here is what I remember:

1. Mara is getting charged on war crimes and Luke is their prime witness. While similiar story is not Jade_max's Hand of fate. They get married so Luke won't have to witness againts her. When Luke comes to court he is wearing all black with cape (I think?) to remind them of Vader. Prosecutor suspects their marriage and asks Luke whether he has been intimate with her knowing that Luke Skywalker wouldn't lie.. they had one night stand long before whole war crime thing.. I also think that there was doubt of their marriage being valid since emperor had married Jade off to some death star designer.. In the end there was some kind of scene where Vader decides not to sign marriage lisence of Jade and desinger so their marriage never becomes valid.

2. Luke and Mara have one night stand. Mara is not interested in anything more and leaves Luke. Dissappointed Luke starts working himself into death flying around galaxy taking every mission new republic has to offer.

3. "A dutiful slave" I'm pretty sure that was the name of it. It was story where Mara had to act as Luke's slave while visiting some planet for new republic mission. It was NC-17 rated story.

Even if you don't have those three I'm interested pretty much in all L/M stories that dissappeared with SSB.

23. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    I believe that was titled Living With the Consequences.

One or more of those stories I think were written by Sherry over at SSB. She now has her own website: http://community.fortunecity.ws/bennyhills/bennyfive/158/

24. Jasaa

Jasaa Jedi Knight

Apr 27, 2010
    Yeah that's it. Thank you very much I have been looking for it for long time.

25. Skywalker_Angel

Skywalker_Angel Jedi Master star 1

Sep 12, 2004
    Does anyone have saved copies of The Redemption Series fics by obi_ew/Shai_Kenobi? Of course, all of the posts here are truncated and I don't believe she ever posted them anywhere else.