main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Resource Looking for Fics?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jeditheskyisblue, Jan 25, 2004.

1. teltaru

teltaru Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 2, 2012
    Hello people! I'd be grateful if someone helped me out, though I barely have any hope left. I'm searching for a fanfic in which Mara and Ben were reunited in the Force, both dead, as far as my assumption goes- because of the truncation, I could only guess what the climax had been. I can only recall one particular line, in which Ben stated he had never known such peace before, or something like that. I'm not able to find the fanfic anymore, not even the truncated one. Sometimes I wish I could flow-walk...

2. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Do any know of any good fics with Tyber Zann and/or the Zann Consortium?

3. Sreya

Sreya Jedi Master star 2

Aug 7, 2000
    Hello! It's been years since I've been in here, but I'm on a quest to find some of my favorite fanfics from years back. I've been looking for the Acts of Atonement series of short stories, written to go with The Penitent. The thread on the forums right now only has the truncated posts, and when I use the Wayback Machine, it only has the first page without anything truncated so it's only "Homecoming" and "Epilogue". So I was wondering if there's any chance someone might have saved these fics offline. I'm particularly interested in finding "Lady of the Lake" and "Prophesy to the Wind."

4. cje24576

cje24576 Jedi Master star 1

Aug 21, 2010
    I'm looking for a fic. I don't know who the author is/ was, but the title of the fic is "he was". If anyone can tell me ANY info about it or if they have a copy of it or if they know where I can find it, that would be great. Thanks.

5. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    Description of plot? Characters? Setting? Timeline? The title isn't exactly enough to go on. :)

6. cje24576

Aug 21, 2010
    That's the problem. I don't know anything else except the title, but I'm pretty sure it was an Anakin/ Padme fic or at least it had Anakin in it.

7. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Do people know if there are any good fanfics taking place in the Legacy-era?

8. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    I read a fic where after the Falcon escapes and Vader leaves the Bridge without strangling Piett Piett decides to speak to Vader and see if his commander left him alive only to kill him later. Piett speaks his mind and Vader lets Piett know that he isn't going to strangle the Admiral. A call from the Bridge informs Vader that the Emperor wants to speak to him. Piett tries to leave but Vader locks the door and Piett listens to the conversation and learns why Vader is hard on them.

I thought it might have been on Bast Castle but I haven't seen it.

9. Thrawn74

Thrawn74 Jedi Padawan

Dec 4, 2013
    I am looking for an old fanfiction about Grand Admiral Thrawn.
    'Favors'.
    It was deleted from fanfiction.net. I think it was written in 2006, but I'm not sure.
    If anyone has it, please send me in an e-mail or give me a link for it.
    Thank you very much. :)
    entreri1974@yahoo.co.uk

10. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    Is there a good story starring Rahm Kota? It seems he would have lots of 'space' in his life story, before or after his
    blindness.

11. Padawan Fangirl

Padawan Fangirl Jedi Padawan star 3

Nov 28, 2013
    I saw a fic on fanfiction.net that was about Qui-Gon's apparent daughter, who was training to become a Jedi. I think the gist was an "I am your father" theme, but Qui-Gon was deceased when she learned the truth. I tried looking for it but couldn't find it.

Sent from my stupid little astro droid using TapaTalk 2.

12. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007

Seen at least two with the idea that Qui-Gon had a daughter and she had or in the fic going to be trained as a Jedi. But he knew that he had a daughter but she was missing presumed dead. The first one I didn't care for and Qui-Gon figured out who she was the second he didn't know who she was until the Council told them of their relation in front of both of them and she has little to no respect to the Jedi.

But I don't think I read the one you are thinking of. It sounds almost familiar as I write this though.

13. Jinn is MINE

Jinn is MINE Jedi Knight star 3

May 12, 2005
    Try The Qui-Gon Jinn Story Index. Unfortunately the older stories are still truncated, but some of the story summaries might look familiar.

Padawan Fangirl likes this.
  14. cje24576

Aug 21, 2010
    I was wondering if someone could help me (actually it's a different person): Someone posted this on the LJ community "swrecs": they are looking for this fic: "I'm looking for a fic where Anakin and Obi-Wan don't get along anymore (It starts at the beginning of "Revenge of the Siths").
    They spend the whole rescuing scene fighting. Then the council decides to bind them together in order to get the team to function again." They think they read the fic on these boards. So if anyone can point out possible fics, that would be great. Thanks.

EDIT: Never mind. Found it.

15. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    I'm curious about a series about Tarkin I found once that almost seemed to suggest he had PTSD and Force-Sensitivity. The writer was crafting a whole arc of stories but I forget her pen name and the site I found them on.

16. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    cje24576 Could you share the name and author?

17. cje24576

Aug 21, 2010
  18. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    Thank you!

19. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    I found my set of fics but I am wondering if she abandoned it or simply moved to a new site. Her home page for it is offline. Galaxia Villa I thinkl was called. Gia Alexander.

20. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Is there any crossover fanfics out there were Evronians attack the SW galaxy?
    [​IMG]

21. Tornado Wrangler

Tornado Wrangler Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 22, 2013
    Has anyone ever read an alt-reality fan fiction that tells the story of what would have happened if Vader hadn't traced the DS plans to Leia, and she was able to pick up Obi-Wan and take him to Alderaan? I would really like to see someone's take on it.

pronker likes this.
  22. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007

I believe that I saw it on ff.net. I don't remember the name but just mess with the filters and see what pops up.

23. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    Anyone know of any fics which don't paint Dooku or Tarkin as outright monsters?

24. Kahara

Kahara FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001
  25. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    Thank you very much. Yes, it was as a matter of fact. It's her central novel-length in her Tarkin Saga. It's a shame though that it seems she may have abandoned it.