Looking for HELP !! lol :)

Discussion in 'New Hampshire' started by Rotag21, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hello Everyone,

I'll be looking for help this coming weekend the 23th and 24th. It my place. Starting sometime Saturday afternoon. I need help moving some of my collection. That's right moving!! I know that word kill's some people out there. lol

But... I have out grow yet another storage space. So I need to go LARGER! :)
    I'm moving from a couple 5X5 and 10X10's to a nice new 25X15. It's twice the space so it should help. I hope, to the time beging.

Now this is all volunteer work :) I will how ever provide some food & drink. You know me..plus I have the pool as well so we can all ways take a break and jump right in. Plus you may all earn a little something extra. ;) if you do good work.

Oh ya, besides moving it. Will be listing it as well. I need to make a new up dated listing. lol Sounds like FUN!! You don't want to miss out!!

Soo please let me know if you can help and I'll let know you where to go.

Thanks ...
    SeeYa,
    TK
  2. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Ok Guy's ...

I'm a little sadden' by the help I did not get last weekend from you all. :( But thats ok ...I guess I'll let it slid this time. lol

But I could us any help again this coming weekend both Saturday and Sunday. Thats the 30th. and the 1st. I still have a lot to move. Again everyone that helps out well go home with something. lol !

Plus I can do food and we have a POOL !! So bring the suits. I do hope to have a little more help than last time. But i would like to thank Brandon for making it. Let me know if anyone can be there.

SeeYa,
    TK
  3. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hello Everyone ,

I'd like to take a moment to THANK the only 2 people that have bothered to help me out over the past couple weekends moving my stuff.

A matter a fact they are the ONLY 2 people to even reply to me on helping out. So I guess I know who the true friends are.......lol o_O

BRANDON & JESS !!! =D=

Thanks you both for all your help...

I hope the free Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast and Lunch again. Oh ya, and drinks (Beer & Mixed) Sodas and Snack ... All most forgot the Xbox, Big Screen TV and the PC stuff we did...

PLUS..... all the FREE STAR WARS items you all recevied for helping me out were enough? I'm truely sorry NO ONE else could help.[face_talk_hand] and yes, they stayed over at my place there was NO drinking & driving.

Just look at everything you missed. :_|

Maybe next time I ask for some help I may I'll get it?? lol

Seriously thank you both. We had A LOT of stuff to move and we did it in great time. Thanks again. The rest of you out there have some serious butt kissing to but.... and the line starts over there >>>>>>>> lol !!

SeeYa,
    TK
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.