Looking for Hobbit merchandise

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Space_Wolf, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Space_Wolf Force Ghost

star 3
    Does anyone know of a good online source based in the UK for Hobbit merchandise (other than amazon and ebay?). I know about Forbidden Planet but most of the stuff on there I'm not that interested in or I've already got. I am specifically looking for t-shirts, action figures, trading cards and the like. (I had a look on amazon for trading cards, but couldn't find any and Cards Inc sadly doesn't seem to exist anymore, and by trading cards, I mean cards with images from the films, not card games.) There doesn't seem to be as much stuff around now like there was when LOTR came out and I missed a lot of the stuff then because I was distracted by collecting Star Wars stuff. I know about Weta's shop and although the items look nice, I don't really trust the shipping for things that expensive and traveling that far.
    Darthmaul208 likes this.
  2. Darthmaul208 Jedi Master

star 3
    @Space_Wolf well pal any specifics? For figures the Works has them Cheap. the 6" line is £3.00 each that covers: Legolas (1st favourite) Tauriel(2nd favourite), Gandalf, Bilbo, Thorin and that's all the ones I found but I didn't buy them as they might go lower. fingers crossed. for 3 3/4 the two packs were £5.00 each and I that's the Gollum and Bilbo, Legolas and Tauriel ones. single figures I think were £2.00 but the branch I was in didn't have them in. tag me if you reply please.
  3. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    Have you tried The Entertainer? They have both physical stores around the UK as well as online ordering. I have a small branch in my town.
    Darthmaul208 likes this.