main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO Looking for Jedi of Kansas

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JediDBM, Jan 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDBM

JediDBM Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2003
    Hello everybody in the Midwest. Kansas is forming a FanForce chapter and looking for new recruits. A time and date has been set for our first meeting, but there is strength in numbers! We are not like the Tuskan Raiders who ride in single file to hide their numbers. We want to spread out across the great state of Kansas and make the Force known in this location. If you live any where near the Kansas City area, send me an email at JediDBM@aol.com, we are anxious to hear from you! Kansas has become an inactive area in FanForce, help me change that. May The Force Be With You

2. Orli_Bloom_fan

Orli_Bloom_fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2003
    well, is there an age limit? does it cost money? where will the meetings be?

3. Jen-Chmeka

Jen-Chmeka Jedi Youngling

Jan 24, 2003
    no it does not have an age limit or coast money. I think JediDBM should say when and where the meeting will be.

^

4. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    If you are a youngling, make sure your parents know where you are going. That's the age limit. :) Many younger FF members bring their parents with them to events or meetings. The more the merrier.

The only other time age comes to play is the age of the City Rep. By FanForce rules, a CR must be at least 18 years old.

5. Jen-Chmeka

Jan 24, 2003
    why do you have to be so old, I mean there might be younger people that would like to join. why so old? :confused:

6. JediDBM

JediDBM Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2003
    No Chris, What Bobbafemme is saying is that you have to be 18 or older to represent your group for FanForce. You are old enough to join as long as your mom and dad say you can come to the meetings. As for Orli_Bloom_fan, I dont know how old you are, but if you are under age, please follow Bobafemmes directions about your parents.

7. Jen-Chmeka

Jan 24, 2003
    Ok know I get what you mean. thanks for the info.

8. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    :cool:

Looks like some things are taking off for you guys...

Good luck with the meeting guys. I know you all will enjoy this...

I was hesitant at first myself...took me a few months to finally say, go for it! I went in full Fan Force mode in November...and we had our first New Jersey FF meeting last month, and our 2nd is this Saturday...just 4 days away.

Anyways...I highly recommend the FF's, if you could not understand my gibberish above.

Good luck...and do not be afraid to visit other Fan Force threads, for conversation or help. Also, keep in contact with your RSA, Bobafemme.

Yours Sincerely,

J.Sat
    co-President of The New Jersey Order

9. Orli_Bloom_fan

Orli_Bloom_fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2003
    my parents say it's alright if I join, but I need to know where the meetings will be/are at.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.