main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY Looking For locations or links to get costumes.

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by GrandAdmDraco, Oct 14, 2013.

1. GrandAdmDraco

GrandAdmDraco Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 12, 2011
    Hey all,

As some of you know, I've been working a ton lately.
    I have also been working on buying a house.

Both are good for different reasons.
    I have been thinking recently, that with all this extra money that I have been making, I want to just bite the bullet and get a bunch of different pieces for a bunch of different costumes.
    I figure that after I close on the house, money would be tighter and doing so would become much more difficult.

I have looked online and on ebay, however I would like whomever's best recommendation for each:
    Thank you ahead of time. :)
    I don't need to have them put together or built, I can do that over time. I just would prefer to spend the money now and take my time finishing it up with minimal cost later on.

1 - Rebel pilot suit. - There are multiple sellers but what is the Best place for this? link?
    1a - chestpiece/other possibly expensive pieces?

2 - I would consider this over the X wing pilot. But does anyone know anywhere that I could get Y wing Pilot pieces? I like and want to be unique. and we have like 6-7? x wing pilots, but no y wing yet. Just curious. If it needs to be custom made then this is a no go here.

3) White imperial officer Uniform(grand Adm). Someone said there was a seller on e-bay that did this. I have looked but cannot find one. Before I start e-mailing them asking if they could do white, I'm asking here.

4) Black imperial uniform that could be used for multiple costumes. It's not just the normal officer is it?

I am looking into and considering a couple more, but they may depend on how expensive the bedroom set I buy for my new home is. lol :)

Thanks again everyone! :)

2. 72Princess

72Princess Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 15, 2010
    You can also join the Rebel Legion Forums as a non-member and check out the for sale listings. This is where we found Boba! There are links and tutorials as well.

3. GrandAdmDraco

Jun 12, 2011
    ohh. great idea! I am a member so I could sign in as a member as well. Gil does say I need to sign in every once in a while anyways. lol
    I was looking mostly for the white imperial costume here. As someone told me about a supplier but I forget whom. And secondly about the pilots as we have so many that I would figure we know some decent suppliers and save me a bunch of researching and price shopping. :) But I'll definitely check out RL and 501 later.

4. JediXXL

JediXXL Force Ghost star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    Don't buy from E-Bay. We have much better resources we can point you towards...

Contact me when I get back after the 29th, and I'll see what you need and what I can source for you for Rebel Pilot.

5. BigDanLevitan

BigDanLevitan Jedi Master star 5

Jun 26, 2005
    Contact Kyle for the imperial officers uniform. His is black but I imagine they make a white as well.

The black flight suit that is the crewman, gunner, biker scout, Death Star commander.....etc is essentially the same as orange pilot suit. You can get a black flight suit and mod it to fit your needs.

As Anna said you can check out the RL or 501st for links to detachments. The detachments would have all the info you need depending on what you wanted.

6. VideoPrince

VideoPrince North Ridge Treasurers / Diplomat star 4

May 31, 2002
    If you are going to order the Imperial officer outfit, let me know. We might be able to get a discount if we order more than one.

Janice

7. BigDanLevitan

Jun 26, 2005
    I would like to get in on that order as well. I think Peter wanted one as well...

8. VideoPrince

VideoPrince North Ridge Treasurers / Diplomat star 4

May 31, 2002
  9. BigDanLevitan

Jun 26, 2005
    I see some interesting stuff there. Might place my order by the end of the week....

10. GrandAdmDraco

Jun 12, 2011
    I am interested in the officer. Just sent a message if they do white. We'll see. I still might get a black one nonetheless. :). And a jump suit as well. lol

11. BigDanLevitan

Jun 26, 2005
    The jumpsuit opens a world of possibilities. Either one grey or black. There's like 10 other costumes that start with that base.....