main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Looking for people that have STAR WARS character costumes!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by brusqueTusken, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brusqueTusken

brusqueTusken Jedi Master star 1

Jun 3, 2004
    There are some great main SW character costumes in FF:LA. I am NOT connected to this video project and I can NOT give you any references about the video maker. Contact the project maker and ask your questions of him.
    BT
    -

Looking for people that have STAR WARS character costumes!!
    Reply to: gigs-ghtzs-1098489341@craigslist.org
    Date: 2009-03-29, 9:45PM

Hello!
    My name is Kyle Olson and I am a filmmaker who is looking for HUGE fans of STAR WARS. More specifically, I am looking for people that have Star Wars COSTUMES! If you have a Darth Vader Costume, if you look like Princess Leia, or if you can portray any Star Wars character?I want to talk to you!!!
    If you KNOW someone that is a Star Wars fan and they can dress up like their favorite character, PLEASE tell them to contact me, also!
    I am doing a video contest for the Star Wars Film Festival, and I need about 6 different Star Wars personalities to make it happen. Please, email me and let's talk!
    I promise you'll have a TON of fun!!
    Thanks!

Kyle

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    Compensation: TBD

Original URL:http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tlg/1098489341.html

2. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    Hi BT - I know it's been a while, but soliciting for fan films is generally frowned upon 'round these parts.

3. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Yet we see post like this once a week

4. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    When will they ever learn?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.