Looking for people who can provide a carpool!!! (I live in Richmond, VA)

Discussion in 'FanForce: Star Wars Celebrations' started by DragonLove76, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonLove76 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I AM going!!! Tickets already bought and badge already received, and I am so excited about the future of Star Wars, want to see what's in store so bad! I am one of those people that thinks Star Wars is forever! They will announced something BIG I kinda have a good feeling about it. (TV show please :) )

I am not disabled I can drive, but prefer to not going alone 10+ long hours, and I don't want to ride airplane HELL TO THE NO!!! So I am definitely trying to avoid it like a plague if possible. Since I don't have a girlfriend now, it's kinda difficult to find someone else to go with. VERY!!!

Can you maybe help me out?

So, if we can get a carpool together that would be awesome. I will make sure you will be well-compensated for the trouble, just make sure it's fair and all. And, I will also make sure I will totally not annoy anyone (You know those that just won't shut up? Not me!) One more thing I will promise is very very very light baggage - PROMISE! :)

Also, Hotel/Motel - I am going to get one via Taxi if need to be, but really really I just don't care about bed and all, since I don't mind sleep on the floor in sleeping bag.

So, yeah if I can share someone's room (Will pay a % share of course) and get the floor space that would be great.

If not, I am sure I can find somewhere else to sleep at... but TIME is now of essence. I only got a week left to plan & prepare :(

LET ME KNOW so I can get this all planned out ASAP! It's just a week away I can't wait!!! :D
  2. DK_Force85 Jedi Padawan

star 4
  3. Elensara Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm looking for a roommate (started a thread myself), talk to me if you're interested! You could PM or whatever too/instead if you like.
  4. DragonLove76 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    BTW, I am still looking for a carpool (Pickup at Richmond,VA)

Or, does anyone want a ride (paying for gas and some car rental fee expected) I rather NOT drive, but if I have to, I hate to be myself though.
  5. jedimomtosith Jedi Youngling

star 1
    There's a bunch of people in the Richmond area I no who are driving down.
    PM me and I can give you their emails.
  6. DragonLove76 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Trust me, I asked (On River city fanboys) but they declined to help me out... said they are full, but is it really I am not sure. I can't force anyone to do what they don't like to do.

Of course I don't like it, but went out with them a couple times. They seem friendly, so I am not judging I have to take their word for it. :)

All I will say is you will be well-compesated (Name a price that does not sound totally ridiculous) for the car ride, and yeah the $$$ is yours to keep...
  7. DragonLove76 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Look, I am gonna offer $100-$200 for anyone that can provide a Carpool (Contact me for details) - CASH

That is a lot of money, no? Does anyone want it or not?

I am not asking again.

If you like me to drive there all by myself, then so be it.

Even if yourself can't, that's fine.

But, I just need your help to spread this offer out to every fan going to C5 (thru Richmond) there is only 2 days left which makes this matter very urgent, so I am not going thru "email him". If you are a friend with that person, could you please just share this with them for me, thanks. If they are interested, just have them contact me soon.

:)
  8. DragonLove76 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Ok I took care of the arriving trip on my own, can any of you kind souls maybe provide a return trip? Would be great if you can, but if you really can't I can understand.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.