main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Looking for Pictures of..." Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Jealously_Guarded, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jealously_Guarded

Jealously_Guarded Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2004
    Did anybody take a picture of Plo Koon? There were at least two of them running around. Ond had a lightsaber and one didnt. I would like pics of the one who DID.

On that subject...
    Xwing Pilots with horns? I know there were at least two (and my wife was the other one).

Please post here or email me at Strahd27@aol.com

2. JediMaster22

JediMaster22 Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 15, 1999
    Well, I am looking for a shot of this beautiful girl I saw around Autograph hall (Hall A) , but I don't know you know who I am talking about, that's the problem.

3. Schoolgirl_Bounty

Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2005
    Looking for...

ME!

The blonde Mara Jade, and the slutty schoolgirl, either being held by some bounty hunters, holding a blaster towards a Stormtrooper, or otherwise just being a schoolgirl.

4. -Tenel-Ka-

-Tenel-Ka- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    The Jedi Strike Team from Star by Star -- also known as the loud bunch of punks in torn up brown jumpsuits who were hanging out in the corner of the Dealer's hall on Saturday and being loud and/or silly. ;D

Thanks!

5. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Here is the one I have, -Tenel-Ka-. Everyone looks so awesome with their costumes and Denning up in front.

6. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    I've got several I can send you, Heather.

7. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    If you could send some of that JST love my way, as well... It would be most appreciated :D [face_love]

8. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    do you have any with the JST guy in the barabel costume?

9. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    If there were anyone taking pictures of three handmaidens in battle outfits doing Charlie's Angels poses on Friday in the fan hall I would love to see them. I was the on in the middle with the big Naboo water pistol.

10. brosendale

brosendale Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2005
    The one picture I would like to have is a little girl dressed up like Aayla Secura when she posed in front of the celebration @ the celebration doors during line up & the General Grevious costume came up right behind her. I have one of the girl alone but we didn't get the one with Grevious behind her. BTW she had no clue he was there for about 30 seconds.

11. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    I am looking for pictures of the two Japanese girls dressed as Amidala's, General Kenobi, and the dude dressed as Quinlan Vos at Jan Duursema's booth in the art room.

HELP PLEASE!!! Three of my four rolls of film were bad and did not develop at all!

I know I can replace pics of individuals but not the personal ones of me and my husband with stars, characters, and displays. :(

12. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    wow, that't totally sucks, Leia. I'm sorry :(

13. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

NaboosPrincess/-Tenel Ka-... That's a great picture of the JST. I didn't realize you guys had a chance to get a group pic with Denning. Good stuff.

I'm never going to be able to re-read that book now without picturing the voxyn as that little plush horse-thing with six legs and foamy fangs. heh heh... :p

Too funny,
    Yours Truly

14. trianiigirl

trianiigirl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 21, 2002
    that little plush horse-thing with six legs and foamy fangs. heh heh...

Hey now, Vixy had eight legs and those teeth were kriffin' scary, man!

:D

15. ahawk12

ahawk12 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2002
    There was a shot on ...Thursday or Friday....in the Fan Fair Hall....by the X wing....it was about 10 slave Leias and one Rancor Keeper....anyone have that shot..... I think it was around noon to 1pm.

Also there was a C 3PO....anyone get thim?

16. Jealously_Guarded

Jealously_Guarded Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2004
    I have seen the Slave Leia group shot online inside someones C3 archive. Go thru them all and you'll find it.
    Harsh I know, but thats the only way I found myself as Plo Koon.

17. ahawk12

ahawk12 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2002
    From this board...or somewhere else on the net...I have got no problems brwosing thru them....hell that is all I have been doing lately.....but just wondering if you remeber it from this board????

thx

18. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    anyone get pix of the trivia game show either thursday or sunday in wabash 3?

19. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    ahawk12: PM me with your email address. I have pics from the Slave Leia group photo. I made one of those costumes, so I was there to take pics of my work.

20. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I am looking for pics of the Opening Ceremonies. I am the stormtrooper up on stage next to Vader, and was one of the first 10 troopers up on stage at the beginning of opening ceremonies. I am also looking for the pic of the female stormtroopers from Sunday morning.

Sorry, can't post Hyperspace items here.

21. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    I missed the group pic of the female stormtroopers on Sunday morning. It took too long to get our Garrison CO to come over to where everyone else was. Oh well. :(

22. ms_ventress

ms_ventress Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2004
    I am looking for pics of myself in costume with other fans, or just by myself, I was in a Asajj Ventress costume. In my profile is a pic of me with the costume on, but no make-up (pic is from Sunday), but I did wear the costume on Friday with full make-up and baldcap.

you can email them to me at erinscott@shaw.ca if you have any.

thanks so much,

Erin

23. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    I think I may have a pic of you, ms_ventress. I'll dig it up and send it to you.

24. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    Anyone see the guy dressed as Captain Chaos at any of the parties??

I need a pic

bobachris12@yahoo.com

25. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    There were two of them at the FF party. I didn't get a pic, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.