main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Looking for Pictures of..." Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Jealously_Guarded, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hale_Atticus

Hale_Atticus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2002
    Adegan - I was dressed as one of the General Kenobi's on Thursday and Saturday. Here's my pics from CIII - CIII pics

There is a shot or two of one of the other Generals and me together.

2. Schoolgirl_Bounty

Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2005
    Sadly MrGarindan, I was the one with the backpack, not a cape.

3. Anime_Nut

Anime_Nut Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2005
    Ziska, you were Bastila? If so, THANK YOU again!!! While you were waiting in line for Saturday's 1-Man SW Trilogy performance, I took a picture and thanked you for representing KOTOR -- one criminally under-represented SW property at CIII. I only saw one other girl as Bastila, but her cosplay wasn't even close to yours.

Anyways, Ziska, you and the girl dressed as Pink Five put the biggest smiles on my face last weekend.

4. Adegan2112

Adegan2112 Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2005
    Thanks, Atticus! That effectively killed two birds with one stone (since the 2 of you were in the same pic!).

-A-

5. FateNaberrie

FateNaberrie Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 31, 2000
    Hey, I know they're SOMEWHERE, but I cannot find pictures of the origami starfighter, can anyone point me in the right direction?

6. Ziska_Ames

Ziska_Ames Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2005
    Anime_Nut, that was me. I'm pretty sure, anyway. :) I've seen pictures on the net now of two other bastilas. I'm the one with the black "sword belt" so to speak that my lightsaber was hanging from. Glad you liked my costume. :) Thanks for the compliment.

7. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    Not trying to sound selfish but do I appear in anyones picture gallore? Somewhere in the background?
    Just wondering. I didn't even wear a costume.
    Some girls did seem to have recognized me- they must of been boardmembers- very freaky. As I was standing in line-at the second course of the labyrinth lines- that meant I encountered them several times and I had no clue why they could possibly know or recognize me.

I'm the one on the right.
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/MattK/Personal%20Images/DSC00457.jpg]

P.S.: Pictures of the amazing ROTS Obi Wan from Thursday the 21st (who wore a robe as well) would be cool too.

8. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    If anyone happens to have pics of the short girl wearing the Padme family dress from the AotC deleted scene please send me a PM! There were only a couple people in this costume, I'm looking for short, thin girl that was often in the company of a nerdy and equally short guy in a Jedi costume. She was also seen not in costume taking Q&A questions on the Sagamore stage (and also prescreening the Q&A line).

She's my girlfriend and she's pissed that I didn't get any pics of her but I know a lot of others did (I know, I suck). She was dressed up all day on Friday and Saturday night at Celebration at Celebration 3.

Help me JC photographers, you're my only hope...

9. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Looking for any pictures parents took of their kids lightsaber fighting on Saturday afternoon, particualarly if I'm working that stage in the background.

As for pictures of George close up...Tom Berg (djtom) scored this one, but is it pic1 or pic2?

10. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    I'm looking for any pics of the Honorary Induction of John Knoll into the 501st on Saturday.

11. Go-Mer-Tonic

Go-Mer-Tonic Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 22, 1999
    Sebulba-X, when I saw the first pic, I thought you were just trying to make it look like Lucas with the counterfiet Lucas head paste! :)

That look alike guy was fantastic.

12. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    [face_laugh] Yeah, Jorg (Indy's CR) could make a mint in the look-a-like circuit, but the 2nd picture is indeed real...Tom, you lucky *******!

*shakes fist at sky*

13. large_mammal

large_mammal Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2003
    Hey Fate -

I have a couple of photos of the oragami starfighters here:
    http://www.largemammalcompany.com/home

they're about halfway down on page 1.

14. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    y, I know they're SOMEWHERE, but I cannot find pictures of the origami starfighter, can anyone point me in the right direction?

I have a pic of the Naboo fighter and the Jedi starfighter each being signed by a SW actor.

Hal Wamsley signing the Naboo starfighter:
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2127539592&idx=77

Bodie Taylor signing the Jedi starfighter:
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2127539592&idx=79

15. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    My best Lucas. Not bad considering we were maybe 6 rows from the back.
    This one was taken off the big vid screen.

I just posted the origami starfighters. Follow the link in my sig and look in SWC3 - Misc. I'd link it but it hasn't updated yet

16. sw-starwarsfreakness

sw-starwarsfreakness Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    Now that more people are posting, I'll give it a try again

Anyone have a picture of the blonde in the Imperial Officer costume w/a mini shirt and fistnets?

17. large_mammal

large_mammal Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2003
    No. But I WISH i did.

18. JediMaster22

JediMaster22 Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 15, 1999

Um, there's probably a more PC way to phrase this.

19. BaronessBeauty

BaronessBeauty Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2005
    Does anyone have photos of Captain Jack Sparrow copping a feel on the Baroness at the Ram on Saturday night?

20. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    Does anyone have a picture of the two Brits, one guy, one girl, at C@C3 wearing England flags as capes?

I realised afterwards that I never got any pictures with my own camera, but I know some others took photos of us.

21. FateNaberrie

FateNaberrie Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 31, 2000
    Thanks everyone!

22. KOB

KOB Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    Does anyone have a picture of the two Brits, one guy, one girl, at C@C3 wearing England flags as capes?

Do they look like this?
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/KOB/Celebration%20III/94c43b9b.jpg]

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/KOB/Celebration%20III/C3050.jpg]

23. DarthMedialine

DarthMedialine Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2005
    hey im making a c3 dvd and i need all the pictures *or websites of c3 pics* PLEASE? help me out. I especially would like some G LUCAS LINE Tarp Party pics! :) Thanks,contact me at anakin2vader2005 if ya would like to help me out. or email me at Promedia101@aol.com

24. Anime_Nut

Anime_Nut Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2005
    Has anybody seen or taken pics of X-Play's Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb at CIII on Thursday? I suppose I could just wait until that episode eventually airs, but I'd like to see what I missed during my descent into the dark abyss that was the CIII store.

Also, is there anything like cosplay.com that's geared more towards sci-fi conventions? Sure would make threads like these a whole lot simpler.

25. gatodama

gatodama LFL Artist star 3 VIP

May 17, 2002
    NEED HELP!!

Folks, I ran into Peter Mayhew on Wed. night. He informed me that he would be wearing the shirt I painted for him during the opening ceremonies and I should be sure to check him out.

Unfourtunatly the Art Show closed at 8:00pm on Thursday night....so as I am sure you all know to well, the line was capped by the time we got there.

I really would like to see Peter in the shirt and hopefully put it up on my website.

Help me C3 fans, you are my only hope!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.