main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive Looking for some characters for a fanfic/role-play

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    On another forum section of these boards, someone suggested that I put a request here at the role-playing section.

Hey everyone....I have a fanfic series here on fanforce that I started several years ago. I took a break from it for a couple of years. I'm back, but I need some characters for it.

This is the link to where I have all of the Notes -- you are welcome to read a few of them so that you have an idea of what I'm looking for in participants.

http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/19820458/?26

We would begin at just before the end of The Phantom Menace, after Qui-Gon's death, all the way through the events of Return of the Jedi. However, please note that there are some differences in the story. While they basically follow the movies, I have inserted my own ideas and changed a few things.

If you would be interested in being one of the characters, please either reply to this or PM me.

Thank you.

These are the characters that I am in need of:
    Lama Su
    Mace
    Ruwee
    Valorum
    Palpatine
    Shmi
    the leaders of the Trade Federation
    Cligg
    Jobal
    Jira
    Jar Jar
    a stormtrooper commander
    Rhun (a character that I made up)
    Dexter
    Owen

If you happened to participate in my Notes before, and your character is not listed, please let me know. You will get first dibs on the character that you were before.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.