main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Looking for some feedback on my fanfic. (I'm new here, so idk if I posted this in the right place)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Strachnan, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strachnan

Strachnan Jedi Youngling

Mar 3, 2016
    'Ello. Strachnan here.

I've recently started writing a star wars fanfiction...though given that almost no original characters from the canon are in the story, I'm not sure if calling it a fanfic would be apt.

But that aside, I've just finished the character bios, and the first chapter, and was wondering if anyone would take a look at it and give me some honest opinions/criticisms.

In accordance with the FAQ rules, the link is in my signature.

I look forward to your advice.

-Strach

2. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    That's a misunderstanding of one rule, while breaking another, the one about no pimping. At least to my understanding, but don't mind the jester. :p

How about you post it in the story subforum and ask for feedback in the masthead, before the actual story? Maybe add it to the title, too? Something like Story name (Feedback wanted!). And then, well, look around, get to know us, see what kind of writers post here, go through our discussions. We're a small group of people dedicated to exploration of the medium, we help each other improve and you can only benefit from sticking around. :D

3. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    As mentioned above, this clearly breaks our rules regarding pimping/promoting, outlined in the FAQ. Post the story here, in the story sub forum, and hopefully people will read and give you feedback

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.