Lit Looking for Some Guidance On Some Sith Novels

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Thevor, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Thevor Jedi Youngling

Hey,

I got into the whole EU scene fairly recently, and as the title states am looking for guidance. I began by reading the Thrawn Trilogy, which most people recommended, but I have taken in interest in reading things that have to do with The Sith specifically.

So far I have read the trilogy having to do with Darth Bane and Darth Zanna, as well as the books pertaining to Darth Plagueis and Darth Sidious. I haven't been able to find much else outside of these books, and I was hoping that someone could point me towards a good series to read next. I have finished with exams for the semester, and was hoping to enjoy some good reading this summer.

Cheers and thank you for any help!
  2. Zorkel567 Jedi Knight

star 3
    What about Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter, Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader, The Old Republic: deceived, and Red Harvest? Have you checked them out?
  3. Plaristes Jedi Master

star 3
    Definitely check out Knight Errant. Lots of interesting Sith there.
  4. DarthDragon164 Jedi Knight

star 4
    If you want to get into comics, definitely check out Tales of the Jedi.
  5. Thevor Jedi Youngling

Thanks everyone. I'm sure all of that will give me a ton of summer reading! It's very appreciated! Throw it all at me I want to learn all about the Sith

edit:typo
    Last edited by Thevor, Apr 17, 2013
  6. Plaristes Jedi Master

star 3
    Also worth checking out: Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force and Book of Sith
    Last edited by Plaristes, Apr 17, 2013
  7. Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master

star 4
    They also released the Book of the Sith guide book recently.