main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking for some help on a hi-quality fan film.

Discussion in 'Archive: Huntsville, AL' started by nem_bron, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nem_bron

nem_bron Jedi Youngling

Nov 13, 2002
    I'm new to these boards, but am glad to see so many star wars fans in the huntsville area, i just moved to huntsville about a year ago, and am looking for some help on my star wars fan film called star wars: the gathering.... a film set after rotj. anyone that wants to help on this movie get in touch witn me at nem_bron@yahoo.com.......may the force be with you.

2. StormtrooperPrincess

StormtrooperPrincess Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 10, 2002
    You should e-mail Bors_Kaegel about this. He's president of the SW Syndicate, Alabama's state-wide fan club, and can put you in touch with the right people. We've got a lot of people interested in doing a fan film, and that would be the easiest way to get in contact with everyone since our message boards are down while we switch server hosts. (Not everyone visits here.)

And you should join the Syndicate, too. We've got a lot of people in the Huntsville area now.

Hope this helps!

EDIT: Actually, the server transfer finished well ahead of schedule, so go post this over at the Syndicate boards. I'm sure you'll get a huge response there.

3. Kueller

Kueller Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    dude, that's really cool. I'll try to halp in any way I can.

4. Bama_Trooper

Bama_Trooper Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2002
    Hey, nem_bron.

Just to let you know the 501st Legion is active in the area as well, and we'd love to participate at a chance to blast some rebel scum on film!

Give me a shout...

Joey -(BamaTrooper)
    TK-152
    Southern Outpost XO
    (AL, TN, MS, Ky)
    501st Legion
    www.501st.com
    www.501stso.com
    Bamatrooper[---at---]mail.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.