main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Looking for some new books?

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Books and Comics' started by Queen_Pixie, Feb 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queen_Pixie

Queen_Pixie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 1999
    Bookcloseouts.com is having a sale, $25 of free books for every $25 you purchase. There are tons of great authors there, from what I've seen so far(I haven't ordered yet myself)

Douglas Adams-Salmon of Doubt
    James Luceno
    Timothy Zahn

And a bunch of other authors. Just thought I'd let everyone know about it, because there's nothing better than getting a bunch of books inexpensively.

2. DBrennan3333

DBrennan3333 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2004
    I love these book clearances. You get home feeling like you've pulled off the biggest steal of all time. Two weeks later you stare at the pile of books feeling intellectually inadequate and you think, "Oh....now I understand what biting off more than you can chew feels like."

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Oooo, thanks for the heads-up!! I'll have to go check those out; I need new books . . .

4. Queen_Pixie

Jul 20, 1999
    I ended up buying 16 books(and spent just over $40). Not all for me though, some for my kids too. I can't wait to get them, I've been desperately needing some new books.

5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I got 11 books for $40 + $10 shipping. Thank you so much for pointing this site out, Iowe you [:D]

6. Queen_Pixie

Jul 20, 1999
    Not a problem, I figured if anywhere, this was the place to post the deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.