main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking for some serious groups

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by joecamel, Apr 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joecamel

joecamel Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2004
    I had a pretty good idea for a film, or a serial, or something, but I have neither the time or financial means to make a respectable looking product. I know many of you fine folks do, so I'm wondering if anyone's needing a steady writer. I'll work on assignment if you need to make sure I'm not some hack, but I'd eventually like to get my intial idea to the screen.

So if anyone's interested, or if you need someone to write for you, let me know. You can e-mail me at joeqcamel@hotmail.com

Even if nobody's interested, the work you fellas do really raises the bar for micro-budget filmmaking, so thanks a bunch for that.

2. Puzzler2000

Puzzler2000 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 8, 2002
    No offense, this is a better attempt than most to get your name out there. But when you get down to it, this is yet another "Make my fanfilm for me" post.

3. NitroBlade

NitroBlade Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2004
    What the last guy said. You seem much more serious than the other guys, but it is asking other people to do the film for you.

Good luck with your project.

4. JediTAC

JediTAC Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 30, 2000
    Well, joecamel's post was two-fold.

ONE, saying that he has an idea for a FanFilm and seeing if there is anyone out there who might like to take a look at his idea and see if they might like to make it.

TWO, offering his services as a writer for anyone needing some assistance or looking for new ideas.

To be honest, I didn't see too much of the traditional "make my FanFilm for me" flavor in hsi post.
    (And you know me, I'm one of the first to jump all over that kind of thing) ;)

Welcome to the Forums, joecamel !!!
    (Although, not a fan of cigarette characters) [face_mischief]

JediTAC

5. Scott_M

Scott_M Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2000
    Sounds more like he's trying to get a foot-in more than anything else, and offering his services as a writer.

Joecamel I know exactly how you feel with the lack of time and resources thing. Just watch your step. This place can be a little rough... ;)

6. prodigyonu

prodigyonu Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2004
    I'm with JediTac. The man has a vision and no means to produce the product. If I wasn't tied up in my project at the exact moment I'd like to see what you had in mind and have you help write mine. Good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.