main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Looking for Star Wars enthusiast's in Charlotte NC

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by RogueRabbit, Aug 30, 2016.

1. RogueRabbit

RogueRabbit Jedi Youngling

Aug 29, 2016
    Hey how's it going! I'm new to the JC but a life long SW fan. Just looking to connect with SW and Sci fi fans in the Southeast specifically Charlotte NC. In the near future I'd like to set up a collective/society fan club to meet up and have activities and discussion once or twice a month. Would love to get involved with local comi cons and the 501st legion Carolina garrison as well!

2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello, welcome to the boards. I'm not in NC, but I'm sure there are some around here. :)

RogueRabbit likes this.
  3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome RogueRabbit! :)

It sounds that you are looking for our FanForce groups. There you can meet other SW fans from your area online and in RL, if you want, as well as visiting conventions together. The southeast region, Charlotte NC, is really quiet right now, but that shouldn't stop you to visit it and working for a new FanForce chapter. If you need help, best to ask your local RSA (regional support admin).

Good luck and have much fun! :D

4. RogueRabbit

RogueRabbit Jedi Youngling

Aug 29, 2016
    Thanks Skiara and Lady B. I'll definitely look into Fanforce. I'm new to the board could you direct me to where I can connect with the Southeast please?

5. Master of None

Master of None Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2016
    Welcome!

It's a great time to be a Star Wars fan :)!

Snokers likes this.
  6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    RogueRabbit, I've added the link to the southeast region in my post above. Does that one help or do you need a different link?

7. SithLord28273

SithLord28273 Jedi Youngling

Sep 22, 2016
    Welcome to the boards. It is so awesome to see there are other members on here from Charlotte NC.