main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking for Star Wars Forum Occasionally read and acknowledged by Disney/Lucasfilm?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by DarthVyos, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthVyos

DarthVyos Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2016
    Hi all, I'm relatively new here. I'm just looking for a forum where community discussion may possibly be read by Disney and Lucasfilm, where they can get feedback on the films from the fans that they actually read.

I, like every hardcore Star Wars fan out there, have my own personal but strong opinions about the series and I'm looking for a place where I can discuss my ideas of the things that are good or bad in Star Wars with other fans, but one that Lucasfilm actually reads themselves, if only occasionally, thanks!

2. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    You will never get LFL or Disney to ever admit they read fan forums, although I would be willing to bet they skim most of them. If for no other purpose, to make sure copyrighted material is not disseminated on the board.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  3. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    This board is probably the one with the highest number of LFL authors that have been confirmed as visiting and talking to the fans occasionally though, I would guess.

4. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    This.

I know a few authors like Jason Fry do hang around and answer questions sometimes, but never any main directors as far as any of us know. Either way this is a good community forum to be apart of.

Anyway next time you have a question we do have a question thread

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...s-please-read-before-posting.50024286/page-16

that's better to use when asking questions about the board then creating a thread for said question.

Locking.

Bazinga'd likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.