Looking For Star Wars - Movie on Website (Soon on DVD)

Discussion in 'Phoenix, AZ' started by Jedi_Webb, Jul 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jupitertronic Jedi Knight

star 3
    looks awesome! :D i can't wait. i'll have to buy an extra one for my friend erica, since she was technically in it, too. :)
  2. JediHunterAlpha Jedi Youngling

star 1
  3. JediHunterAlpha Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I cant wait to get it on dvd, its like collecting figures, lol. GOt to have each version.
  4. Commander_Choad Jedi Master

star 4
    When you get around to it - I will be willing to help burn to DVD - I've got a DVD burner that I mostly use to archive cartoons with - but, I'll be happy to help out.
  5. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    'Glad everyone is getting psyched about the Film! We'll have a lot more info at the August meeting. I can't wait!
  6. MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Master

star 4
    On the back paragraph, there needs to be another comma after "Alice Cooper."

It's "A homage"

Other than that, it rocks!!
  7. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
  8. MexChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow. I am speechless. Wow.
  9. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I got a screening of the UN CUT version while I was there. :p yeah! It ROCKED! :D
  10. DarthFeldman Jedi Master

star 4
    i will bring the dvd cases to the next meeting.. i have about 20 or so.. and can get more anytime they are needed
  11. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    Sweet... This is gonna be sooo cool! I have completed a rough VHS edited version of the deleted scenes reel for Webb to modify into the DVD!
  12. Jedi_Webb Jedi Master

star 3
    I will be creating a complete "proof" copy of the DVD and bringing it to the meeting for everyone to see. I'm looking forward to seeing those deleted scenes!! We should have the DVD finalized this month. We'll post a new thread for taking orders and we'll probably be handing them out during the September PFF meeting.
  13. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds great! We can even pop in some of the deleted scenes if everyone wants to see them. of course we could always wait for the DVD, that way you're more excited about getting one... hmmm... to tease or not to tease??? ...that is the quesiton.
  14. DarthFeldman Jedi Master

star 4
    as much as i wanna see em.. TEASE!
    lets wait till its released
  15. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    Well there's one vote for Teasing! Any others? I think I'm leaning toward a tease as well. :p
  16. Jedi_Webb Jedi Master

star 3
    Tease!

However, I don't think my vote counts since I get to see it right away anyway...lol.
  17. Jedi_Webb Jedi Master

star 3
    Update: I've drafted up an official movie poster for LFSW... here's the draft: http://www.phxff.net/images/lfsw/lfsw-poster.jpg Let me know what you think. Once LORDPARSEC approves, we'll get a full-resolution one generated and sent to MrBunny.

PS I tried to move sideshow out a little so that he didn't look as much like Darth Nose has he did on the DVD jacket. :)
  18. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
  19. sideshow212 Former RSA

star 4
  20. JediHunterAlpha Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I love the poster. Man this is so awesome.
  21. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I saw a behind the scenes thing on the Fan Film "Broken Allegiance" and noticed they made a full size movie poster for their film and I thought; I WANT ONE!!! And stamped my feet like a baby... :)
  22. Jedi_Webb Jedi Master

star 3
    Thanks to the donations from DarthFeldman, the cost of making the DVD has fallen to just $3.53. Being the incredibly nice guy I am (and cringing at all the pennies I'd have to give as change) I've decided to absorb the extra $.03 per disc and distribute them for the nice even cost of $3.50! (holds up applause sign)

Deleted scenes have been digitized, and I should complete the Crew Bios this weekend. I will post an official order thread sometime next week to take orders.

That's all for now. :)
  23. DarthFeldman Jedi Master

star 4
    i got more cases for ya webb..:)
  24. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    HOODY HOO !!!!!!!!!!!!
  25. jada_marnew Jedi Grand Master

star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.