main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking For SW Stuff To Copy To Listen To On CD or Tape

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by Isbeth, Jan 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    When I worked in radio, many years ago, I had my own engineer. He gave me a CD walkman for Christmas and offered to make CD's for me of SW stuff. He made me four CD's of interviews of SW authors and a fan made radio drama. Am interested in collecting more stuff. I am particularly interested in stuff that is EU continuity correct dramas and/or interviews with EU authors. Anybody got ideas of stuff I should listen to? There is a lot of stuff out there and can't tell what to pick or not. Anybody can give me a link to an awards thread or personal recommendations? That would be most appreciative. Many thanks. :) I am going to cross reference this thread in Lit & the EUDF to get more ideas from more folks. Mod's please let me do this. Thank you. :) Also, I have no way of listening to them as I own no computer with sound, so I am letting my engineer judge the audio and content quality.

2. Nathan_P_Butler

Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21 star 4 VIP

May 23, 2003
    Drop by the one site dedicated to SW fan audio: starwarsfanworks.com.

You'll find fan interviews with authors by exporing the ChronoRadio and Star Wars en Direct areas, and fan interviews with film people under Star Wars en Direct, Digital Llama 2.0, and Requiem of the Outcast.

As for dramas that fit continuity, at present, you can check out the same site for Second Strike, six in-continuity episodes of Anthology, Rise of Nobility, Betrayed Federation, and Resurrection.

Actually, technically, for the moment, we think the site covers all SW fan audio ground except for "Fan Music" which we don't consider part of the same genre.

3. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Thanks, the link looks great. I will check it out when I have more time.

4. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    Have you listened to Dark Forces or Shadows of the Empire that were released on cassette? Those might be worth listening to. I think you can still buy them at most book stores. And then there are the official audio dramas for the original trilogy.

Keith

5. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    I am interested in only author interviews and/or EU correct fan written dramas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.