main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking for SWTCG(Wizards) Players.

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by MasterJediShake, Jun 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterJediShake

MasterJediShake Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2003
    I am looking for people who would be intresting in meeting to learn or play the WotC tcg. If intrested my email is Base1138@excite.com .

2. MasterJediShake

Jun 9, 2003
    Still looking for WoTC SWTCG players. Would be willing to demo at a meeting.

3. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Not too sure that this next meeting would be the time for it, since the objective is to watch the 3 LOTR films. They are so long :D

However, we have no ideas at this time for our next meeting. Perhaps you would be willing to put something together. I think a SWTCG meeting at Bisbano's would be a good idea. It's a nice pizza house on Johnston street, Lafayette. They have a small meeting room and there is no charge to use it. I have been thinking of doing something there. Perhaps a game night. Someone else wanted to do the STAR WARS monopoly. Let's try to schedule something in Jan. OR Feb. What do you think?

4. MasterJediShake

Jun 9, 2003
    Sure, when ever you guys would like. I have plenty of stuff to give away for anyone intrested.

5. Bakh-tor_01

Bakh-tor_01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    Making a meeting out of it sounds like a good idea. SWTCG is somthing i would like to know more about. So its got my vote

6. wicket_the_ewok

wicket_the_ewok Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    sounds like a plan. i have some Star Wars TCG Cards myself and i have some knowledge on how to play the game. if anybody wants to try and play the CCG version again, i'll be happy to reteach those who have tried to play it. hehehe :D And maybe i can teach yall how to play the LOTR TCG.

7. MasterJediShake

Jun 9, 2003
    Bakh-tor_01 if you are really intrested we play in baton rouge at Little Wars of and on.
    But I'm hoping to fine some players here in Lafayette. I have been down to Splash Page once and might be making another journey there soon.

8. wicket_the_ewok

wicket_the_ewok Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    hey where is little wars located at

9. MasterJediShake

Jun 9, 2003
    Little Wars is in Baton ROuge

Here is the address-

JEFFERSON PLAZA SHOPPING CENTER
    7517 JEFFERSON HIGHWAY
    Baton Rouge, LA 70806

They have moved from the old College Drive location for those that have been before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.