main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking for those with the Force...

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by Shaun_Kells, Jan 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaun_Kells

Shaun_Kells Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2003
    Hello,

I apologize for the generic nature of this post, but I am unaware as of who to contact. My name is Teno R. Dulina, I am an independent filmmaker out of Oklahoma City, my company being Cheaply Productions. I recently attended the Trek Expo '03 and I met with members of the Tulsa Fan Force. We briefly discussed the possibility of doing an SW fan Film.
    I would like to explore this further as my production team has already started pre-production planning. So I ask of you if I could be put in touch with members of the Tulsa Fan Force.
    I was wondering if anyone also had means to contact the 501st Legion's Star Garrison, all my attempts to contact them have met with no success. It would be greatly appreciated.
    I look forward to hearing from you and to sharing with you what I have in mind for this Fan Film.
    Please feel free to contact me by email at Cheaply_Productions@hotmail.com
    Thank you for your time.

-Teno R. Dulina

2. Shaun_Kells

Mar 21, 2003
    Anyone?...

3. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    We are all members here. Anything you might need you can let us knowin this thread here.

If you have stuff you don't want out on the net(like plot/story and what not), send a PM to and of the five of us i the TFF Council (located at the top of the page in the blue bars) and we can discuss whatever it is you need at the meeting that is next week on the 10th.

We are more than happy to help with Fan Films. As for the 501st, General_Fel used to be a part of them and in contact with them, but i'm not sure if he is anymore.

4. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    I am not a member of the 501st anymore. Good luck with getting ahold of the 501st's Star Garrison. You can find some contact info if you clickie here .

You need to specifically ask to be put in touch with Mark Baker in the OKC area. He's a great guy and will do whatever he can to help. I can't say enough good things about Mark.

5. nashrandar

nashrandar Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2003
    Are you planning on filming in Oklahoma City?

6. Shaun_Kells

Mar 21, 2003
    Thank you so much everyone for responding that helps me out imensly and gives me a good place to start. General Fed I tired using the same link you gave me during my first sttempts to contact the 501st Legion and met with no answer. I will try again, do you think it would be possible to get in touch with Mark through other means?
    And NashRendar, yes we do intend to shoot the majority of the film in OKC on our sets but there's a few locations we are going to in OK. I saw that you are a fellow filmmaker, if your interested drop me a line we can always use some extra hands, currently I have 5 people from Tulsa working on this project.

7. Shaun_Kells

Mar 21, 2003
    Excuse me where are my grammer skilld to day lol *General Fel and NashRandar

8. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Don't worry too much. He's not really a General and, last I saw, he's pretty well fed. :)

9. nashrandar

Dec 27, 2003
    It's oky. We liv in an eara of hi technolagy and now have an thing callled a speeling shecker. And it as built write into your hom compooter...

If I kould read den I kould figure out how too runn it!

...wait...howw kan I typ tis dif I can't red?

10. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Get it rite Nash, it's spellet "Reed" Duuu

11. nashrandar

Dec 27, 2003
    OOOhh know messa thinks this threadd isssa commingg unthreaddeded kuick.

12. nashrandar

Dec 27, 2003
    Ok back on track... :)

Thanks for your invite Shaun. I may want to get involved as I'm sure I could learn a lot from your group and I'm sure there are many talents that I could contribute to the project.

First I'm inbetween jobs though so I need to get a set schedule before I could commit to anything.

13. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2002
    I would love to help, if I can. Have you contacted anyone from the Jedi OKC as well? What kinds of stuff are you planning on doing in the film? Do you remember who all you talked to at Trek Expo? I'd just like to get a little bit more information.

Oh, and, if you can pm me some of the details, I would be happy to talk about it at the meeting Saturday, since it's my turn to lead it.

Good luck and I look foward to hearing more about the fanfilm.

14. Shaun_Kells

Mar 21, 2003
    Well I believe I spoke with a Mike? I am not sure it was a long time ago. I meant to contact him as soon as I could but things started snowballing here in the pre-production phase and I didn't want to contact you guys until I was sure that this film was possible.

I have already taken the liberty of PMing all the Council members and I have posted in the OKC and Dallad Chapters for extra assistance.I have also began talks with Richie from Richie's Armor.

Because all in all what we are looking for are extras, props, costumes and anyone that has an interest in filmmaking and good work ethic to join our crew.

Shooting is scheduled for April and will mostly be on sets at our studio in OKC. And the first week of May will be a trip to go on location and shoot at Little Sahara. We are going there to shoot templates and then matte in things to create Tatooine.

Breifly the script is set 3 months after the Battle of Geonosis and it follows the story of two Padawans who fight their conflicts between the feelings they harbor for each other and their duty as Jedi in the midst of a war.

Soon all council members should have copies of the script after which I would like to discuss with you what you guys can bring to the table so we, as a team, can make this film a reality.

This is gonna be a memorable event =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.