Ark Looking for toys

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Aug 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I know that Korvyn is looking for the Unleashed Vader, and Jacob likes clones....Anybody else who is looking for a toy or anything else for that matter, let me know. I'll be in several states this week, and it's good to look at toy places and the dreaded wal marts in other states as sometimes they get stuff we don't have around here. So pm me or post it here. I'll be checking here this week. Hope everyone has a good week.
    Later
    [face_pig]
  2. Korvyn Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hope you have a safe trip.
  3. _Darth_Malice Jedi Padawan

I think Kystar is still looking for Dooku
  4. StarkRhavyn Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm looking for the new Titanium series wave. Haven't seen them in Fayetteville yet.
  5. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    12" Barriss Offee. If you can find a couple of them, that would be great.
  6. ti7267 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    sheesh you should come to Rogers there is at least 3 of the Bariss that i have seen :(
  7. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    Really!? Like, recently? How far is Rogers from Little Rock? I can't find that stupid doll anywhere, even online, Unless I'm willing to pay $50.
  8. ti7267 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    about 4 hours away, Rogers is north of fayetteville. Last night they had 3
  9. StarkRhavyn Jedi Master

star 3
    Unfortunately, with gas prices the way they are it might cost you $50 to get to Rogers and back from LR.
  10. ti7267 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    yeah unfornately that's true gas prices suck! lol
  11. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Shipping prices are less than gas prices.

Of course if the NW AR crew decides to make a trip for a movie night or something they could bring it down.
  12. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Well, my multi-state tour went off without a hitch. I had a great time, had a little too much fun (I'm paying for that now.) I did find some clonesfor Otis and a certain sith lord themed Christmas present for Kynstar. Talked my cousins into a neat gift for ForceConduit. No Offee though. I got quite a few things for myself, well, my cousins did. And I got to seee Revenge of the Sith two more times. I saw a rehersal of Rent and a regular evening showing of Spamalot while I was in New York and got to see snowflakes at Pikes Peak in Colorado. Now I am very tired and very behind but it was fun and worth it.
    If there is a toy and we don't seem to be getting it here, let me know and I can get some friends of mine to check in the states that they live in. I was able to help them beause they wanted a Mon Motha figure (which thre are tons of on the shelves here) but they didn't get there. It's weird they way things get distributed.
    Just let me know
    Bacon[face_pig]
  13. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yay! Glad to hear you made it back safe and sound! [face_dancing]

Dooku Christmas theme present?! [face_batting] Oh man...I gotta wait until Christmas?? *sniff* :(

[face_laugh]
  14. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    Glad you had a good trip! I understand about Offee, I can't find her anywhere. Thanks for looking for it, I appreciate it. I have people looking all over the country for me. As for someone bringing it from Rogers the next time they come this direction, we have no way of knowing how long that will be, and several retailors have said they are getting a new shipment in any day now.

P.S. There are a whole bunch of Vader 500th figures in Jacksonville for anyone who needs one.
  15. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Yes Kynstar, You have to wait til Christmas...It's just a few movie releases away...November is a new Harry Potter flick and then December is Narnia...And in between that is Halloween and my birthday...like thats a holiday...I'll try and call you this evening. I'm behind in everyting.
    Later
    Bacon
  16. StarkRhavyn Jedi Master

star 3
    Has anyone spotted the new wave of the Titanium series ships yet?
    I just know those ARC-170's are going to sell out before I can get a hold of one, just like the Tri-Fighter.
  17. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
  18. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    I haven't seen a new wave of ANYTHING in a while, at least not in stores. You may have to look online, it looks like all of the major online guys have gotten new shipments of everything in the last couple of days. I finally got Barriss, just have to pay a little extra for S&H. But, if I see any of the new Titanium, I'll let you guys know.
  19. StarkRhavyn Jedi Master

star 3
    I looked at the three nearest Walmarts again. I found the ATRT trooper but no sign of CMD Bacara, so that wave must have come and went. No new Titaniums anywhere.
    The Walmart of 6th Street (Fayetteville) was the only one with any Titaniums and they had a BUNCH of them. All old ones. I'm afraid that because they obviously, mistakenly, ordered too many that that Walmart and all the rest in the area are not going to order anymore at least until those are gone.
    They seriously had a lot of them, but they weren't on sale or anything. Just a little cheaper than I remembered ($4.75). They should just clearance those things out and get the new ones already! I might buy another gunship or xwing just to custom paint if it was cheap.
  20. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I'm showing the serious lack of my toy knowledge, but the Wal Mart in Conway had this big pack that said Titanium something or another...It was vehicles, a little bigger than a matchbox...Is that what you are talking about by Titanium wave? Anyway, there were five or six vehicles and it was around twenty dollars. Just a little info. It's the Wal Mart on highway 65 close to the Interstate.
    Later
    Bacon[face_pig]
  21. StarkRhavyn Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey, thanks for the info. Yeah, that's the Titanium series I'm talking about.
    They mostly come in a single pack. But the one you found is the new multipack.
    Should be one of these:
    http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/pl/page.news/newsID.E9D2AB50-D56F-E112-4B02D27534600775/default.cfm

I go through Conway alot, so maybe one will still be there next time I'm around.
  22. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    I want one of those, Bacon!
    BTW, I found the sheet sets! :D
  23. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    If I can get by the Wal Mart, and they still have them I'll try and grab you one. They are around 20 bucks...That ok??
    Let me know.
    Later
    [face_pig]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.