main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking For Voice Actors

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Zappa_0, Apr 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zappa_0

Zappa_0 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2001
    Hello I am Zappa of Jedi-Outcast Movies. I am looking for a few people that can do the voices of the following:

Agent Smith(Matrix)
    Neo(Matrix)
    Mace Windu(Star Wars)

I am also looking for people to do roles of Battle Droids and Clone Troopers. The most important role we need is to find someone that sounds like Mace Windu. I will have more lists of people I will need at a later date. IF you wish to do a voice test you can contact me by:

MSN: JediOutcastMovies@msn.com
    AOL: xxxZappaxxx0
    Yahoo: zappa_0

or leave a post here or PM me. Once again this is for our vast number of movies we have in the making. More details will be told in time.

2. Darth_Turby

Darth_Turby Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2004
    ~~shouldn't it be 'Listening for Voice Actors'~~

sorry it's late.

you might want to talk to Admiral Mowk, though.

3. Funk-E

Funk-E Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 11, 2003
    Ooooo! Can I just say 'Whoa' for my Neo audition?

4. Darth_Cletus

Darth_Cletus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2001
    Yes, we need all the Alf-with-lightsaber-avatar people to convene and battle to the death.

5. niennumb1

niennumb1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 10, 2001
    PM me, Zappa. I could give you a couple voice auditions if you like? or you can email me. You got my email addy. :)

Would love to help.

Ryan

6. Zamboni

Zamboni Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2004
    Droids and clone troopers? Are those heavily filtered anyway? Especially droids (like those in EPI)...

7. Darth-Cyrus

Darth-Cyrus Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 7, 2004
    I think you can use Goldwave for stuff like that(droid/stormtrooper). My mom has a very unique and loud voice but I dont think she could do any of your parts. The only reason I bring her up is because she recently told me she thinks she might want to do voice overs for something. She might come in handy for me.

Oh yeah I think there are some storm trooper voices at Sound Bunker

8. Tech_Krill

Tech_Krill Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2004
    My Neo isn't that bad...just thought I'd toss that out there...

...and for anyone who has any idea what I'm talking about, I do an UNCANNY Seto Kaiba ;)

9. AdmiralMowk

AdmiralMowk Jedi Master star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    I do a mean Agent Smith, and by mean, I don't necessarily mean awesome, I mean just very violent and angry. I am of course, being sarcastic. No marks for me.

But seriously, my Smith is pretty decent. The key is to do an Australian guy affecting an American accent. Works every time.

Peace!

10. ironhide

ironhide Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2004
    I do a mean Sonny Chiba :)

"Your Japanese is gooooooooooood"

"Do you understaaaand!"

:D

[impatient]waiting for UK release of Kill Bill 2[/impatient]

11. DarthArjuna

DarthArjuna Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 14, 2002
    I can do a battle droid. Check my previous droid experience as IG-88 in The Bounty Hunters Talk Back.

12. Zappa_0

Jan 4, 2001
    I have sent PM's to the ones I wanted to hear. Um Darth-Cyrus the whole thing with your mom was kinda wierd. NienNumb, I will contact you on MSN whe I see you.

13. Zappa_0

Jan 4, 2001
    Once again as a reminder, I have PM most of you that has responded and have only recieved one responce back. So please get back to me soon. I will send out another PM later this week.

14. Zappa_0

Jan 4, 2001
    I have recieved messages from FUNK-E, VenganceGod and DarthArjuna. Please for those who have also posted here, please contact me soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.