main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking for Voice Actors

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by hippyboy111, Jan 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hippyboy111

hippyboy111 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2004
    Hey, im looking for a few voice actors for my fanfilm Last Stand. I need voices for the following characters. I am looking for Darth Vader, Palpitine, and Obi-wan. Here are the lines I would like you to use to audition.

Darth Vader:

Yet you fail even as you begin my apprentice. The rebels have been alerted to your presence. Even now, they have begun evacuation procedures.

Emperor Palpitine:

Unfortunate. Our ultimate weapon, however, is on the verge of completion. You shall therefore enforce the will of its custodian...the Grand Moff Tarkin...until further notice, Lord Vader.

Obi-Wan

...But what of this new battle station the Empire has constructed?

If you would like to audition for a part send a recording of yourself reciting the line to hippyboy111@gmail.com

Dave
    www.luckystarpro.com

2. Nathan_P_Butler

Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21 star 4 VIP

May 23, 2003
    I can send lines for Palpatine and Obi-Wan, if I know what era you're looking into. Older and younger Obi-Wan sound somewhat different.

You could actually look up "That Prequel Movie" on TFN Fan Films and hear me as Obi-Wan in that, and pull up "Resurrection" at www.starwarsfanworks.com (under audio dramas) to hear me as Palpatine near the end, or I can send along recordings.

By the way, very few of the fan audio community ever check here. Most post over here.

This board was sort of a spin-off that TFN did from the Fan Films board because they didn't necessarily want a bunch of voice acting casting calls on that board, and when they did that, the fan audio community segment posting on TFN essentially faded away, hence the board being so dead these days.

3. maderic

maderic Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 8, 2004
    I'll record lines for Palpidious and Vader ASAP and send 'em to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.