main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking for Web Designer for SW Fanfilm

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by HowardFilms, Aug 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HowardFilms

HowardFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    Pretty much what the title says. We are moving into production for 'Siege of Ilum' the week after next, and have plenty of preproduction stuff to post already (props, concept art, scripts, actor profiles and pictures soon) so as fast as you can do it, we can use it. It is doubtful we will ever allow downloads directly from the site, but links to downloads and information will be there.

In addition to the 'Siege of Ilum' website, I am looking for a more general 'Howard Films' site. If the Siege of Ilum could be embedded in that site, that would be cool, but I would love a site for more general info, and to link (internally or externally) to web pages focused on specific film projects.

If you are interested, or want more info on me, or on my projects, shoot me a PM, or reply here. Thanks.

2. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Sadly enough, my computer won't run Photoshop for me right now (Not sure why, but it won't :p). I would love to do it for you, but I can't right now.

Sorry :(

3. HowardFilms

Apr 18, 2005
    Sorry to hear that, thanks for the thought. If it starts working, let me know.

Anyone else, in the meantime, have any interest?

4. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    My computer appears to be running at full capacity again! :)

If you still need someone to work for you, send me a PM with all the details. :)

5. HowardFilms

Apr 18, 2005
    Can you PM me your email address? It will be easier that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.