main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast Looking to join or to start a new chapter how can this be done?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by -Pork_Chop_Express-, Oct 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Pork_Chop_Express-

-Pork_Chop_Express- Jedi Youngling

Oct 14, 2004
    I live in central Massachusetts and Boston,Connecticut and R.I. are far for me to get to.

Is there any new chapters that will be popping up in the future in the central or Massachusetts areas?

Is anyone else looking for the same? Interested?

Just looking for any type of input. Thanks

2. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Welcome to FanForce! There are a few things you can do here. There are established chapters in both Boston and Providence already, you can check out their forums in the list under the NE heading.

If you find you can't travel much and would like to try to start and new chapter, we would have to set up a forum for you, then you would have to get three people to hold three separate "official" meetings. Once you have done that, pick a name and you're on your way!

3. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    There is currently a CT forum but not a FF chapter. Perhaps you can go in there and stir everyone up for your 3 meetings :)

4. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Well since he's already said that Boston, Providence, and CT are too far for him to travel to, setting up a forum for central MA seems appropriate. Whereabouts in central MA are you from? I take it you're beyond the reach of Boston's commuter rail? Do you know of anyone else around you that might be interested in the chapter? :)

Feel free to drop by the Boston board anytime, even if you can't make it to our meets. Maybe if you get your own group started, some of us will be able to make it to one of your events. :)

5. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    You will need 3 people to request the Central MA forum. I would try posting this in FF communications and see if it will raise an interest :) Once you have 3 requests we can start the forum for you :)

6. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    I had stepped away from FanForce in disgust based on the actions of some people but might be willing to play a role in an alternate chapter depending on who would be involved.

7. -Pork_Chop_Express-

-Pork_Chop_Express- Jedi Youngling

Oct 14, 2004
    If anyone else might be interested please send me a Personal Message.

Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.