main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Looking to join

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by sarahpie, Dec 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahpie

sarahpie Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 2001
    Hey all! I remember seeing the Omaha Fan Force booth at AlphaCon, but I don't remember signing up or anything...so, can I join? I'm a freshman at Creighton (yay!) and obsessed with Star Wars. Thanks!

2. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    Well I suppose we'll let you in. There's a large fee involved though. It involves you getting together with us to go see Lord of the Rings on Wed the 19th. :) What are you majoring in, or haven't decided yet? A friend of mine went through 5 or 6 majors before she figured it out. I joined the Air Force so I didn't have to worry about that stuff. Good to see you here and stick around, check back often, and hope to hear more from you.

What types of things interest you? ie are you into collecting figures etc. I'm a Movie prop replica collector. So my room is filled with lightsabers. Love them to death. I'm also a costumer. We have a few of those and working on more right mark. :) It's great to have a costume cause you feel part of the SW universe.

Jake Ehrichs
    corranhornjje

3. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    Consider yourself in. Welcome to our corner of the universe! Like Jake said, our next meeting is the 19th for the Lord of the Rings movie. If you could just pm or email me with your email address, I'll get you put on the list. :)

Mark

4. sarahpie

Dec 9, 2001
    WooHoo! I'm in!

The 19th? That should be do-able, we're done with finals on the 14th.

Well, I started out as Pre-med/Bio, then Pre-med/Psych, then pre-med/EMS and now I'm just plain EMS (Emergency Medical Services) all in one semester!

I don't collect anything cause I'm a poor college student :( But I do have a ton of the books and read them all the time.

5. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    Good to see you back so soon. :) I can understand the college bills. They can stack up on you. The books is where I got my start. Mom bought a couple for me a few years after the Zahn trilogy came out. There were plenty out there for me to devour but now that I've caught up I have to go back and read the ones I've forgotten what happened in them. Keeps my collection new.

6. sarahpie

Dec 9, 2001
    I got hooked on Star Wars when I was 12 and my mom gave me the original trilogy for my birthday :)

Right now I'm obsessed with the NJO series. Oh yeah...I also RP online. Yes, I know, I'm SO cool :cool:

Anyways, finals start tomorrow, so I should get back to studying now.

7. eskay_jedi

eskay_jedi Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2001
    Welcome! I am really just getting with the crew myself...My neighbor is Banthagirl I do believe (haven't seen her in a while so "howdy neighbor!")

Wow, you like the NJO too! I am finishing up with Rebirth (Edge of Victory II) and am going to go buy the newest that just came out Star by Star...damn those Yuuzhan Vong are tough nuts to crack!

Anyway, welcome to the crew...

8. DarkJeedai

DarkJeedai Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2001
    Hey welcome....I too enjoy the new series. Hope we get to catch you at one of the meetings.

Robert and Tara

9. sarahpie

Dec 9, 2001
    Star By Star is AWESOME. I won't ruin it for you, but....WOW. I can't wait for Dark Journey to come out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.