main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX looking to start a fan film

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by BillyJedi, Oct 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BillyJedi

BillyJedi Jedi Youngling

Oct 22, 2003
    Hi everybody,
    I just found this web site and think its great. My buddy and I live in Killeen, and have wanted to do a film, probably a mix of star wars and matrix. He is okay with adobe premier for effects, I could act in it. Our main problem is we need people to play with actors, creative input, and some A/V help. We have tried to get this off the ground for a while. So if you want to be a part of it let me know.

2. jedimelis

jedimelis Jedi Master star 2

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome!! Please feel free to visit the Austin Fan Force's Website. A group of us is planning on creating some fan films in the near future. One of our members has a great deal of professional A/V equipment as well. Please forgive my ignorance, I am a costumer.

Austin Fan Force

3. BillyJedi

BillyJedi Jedi Youngling

Oct 22, 2003
    That sounds great! me and my bud would love to participate, just let us know when and where as for our film we are still just story boarding.

4. mathilde_kenobi

mathilde_kenobi Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2003
    yes! I'd love to have a hand in it as well. I might be able to do some acting, and throw in a bit of creative intelegence, if I get any good ideas.... :D
    Thanks! I've been wanting to make a fan film for a long time. :)
    ~~MK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.