*** Lookit! An Update Thingy! ***

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jedi Trace, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. The Musical Jedi Force Ghost

star 5
    I love the updates! And thanks for the nod to USJS!
  2. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
    Loved the update and the quotes. :)

I thought it was only Herman's fault during Trivia, though...
  3. Gabri_Jade VIP

VIP
    star 5
    Anything regarding the Archive is always Herman's fault. It's tradition. ;) At least, among Archive staff not actually named Herman. :p
  4. Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor

VIP
    star 4
    I'm pretty sure that everything that has gone wrong since the beginning of time is Herman's fault. I just can't prove it [face_thinking]
  5. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    I've mathematically proven in a former life that it is, but now I'm an English major and the equation doesn't make sense to me.
  6. Jade_Pilot Force Ghost

star 5
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...an update thingy, an update thingy!!! [face_dancing]

Loved the fun on April Fools day! Thanks, you wonderful modders for all the wacky fun and butter flavor!

"Thread managers, we delegate responsibility to you. If you are a thread manager and are faced with users pimping stories, disputes between users, or pages of off-track socialization, you're allowed some discretion in getting things back on track. If things are really out of hand, or you're at a loss as to what to do, contact the mods."

I have been allowed some discretion???? :eek: :eek: :eek: And they say us thread managers don't get paid much...

7. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    LOL, the mods can be very good at leaving things to our discretion. Once, I had a nasty fight brewing in a thread and when I asked the mods if I should have them step in, they said "Well, you seem to be handling it well" and didn't get ban-happy about it. It was nice.
  8. Jade_Pilot Force Ghost

star 5
    I'll be sure to check in with you first, Ish, if I ever have to practice some discretion. Not sure how to go about it and I could always use your help. My problem lies in that I always want to smother everyone...mother! I meant mother everyone! [face_mischief]
  9. JadeSolo Manager Emeritus

star 6
    You should see the mod salaries. My 401k is a thing of beauty.

Also, just so everyone knows, there's a (sort of) new admin team in charge of the boards!

Head Admin: ObiWan506
    Comms Admin: General Kenobi
    Tech Admin: LAJ_Fett

So, go bother them with questions. :p
  10. Corellian_Ale Manager Emeritus

star 4
    corellian_ale was also smitten by DRL and so you?re stuck with some new chick...We blame Leona.

Heavens to Murgatroyd!

Leona never sent me some new chick! [face_frustrated] Maybe she was lost in the mail?

wait, that's not what that says at all...never mind.
    Awesome update Trace!

11. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    I originally read that as "maybe she got lost in the mall" and was about to bristle in a feminista kind of way when I reread your post. :p Maybe she just escaped.
  12. JadeSolo Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Leona didn't want me to say anything, because she was really embarassed at her lack of skill, but...she had a little trouble wrapping herself into a box.

Don't worry. I have pictures of the attempt.
  13. Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA

Manager
    star 6
  14. The_Face Ex-Manager

star 5
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.