So NM Lookit at our new Chapter Rep, NM_Mandalorian!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jaina Byrd, Mar 14, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, as of tomorrow, we are officially a year old, and to bring it in properly is our new Chapter Representative, Josh (NM_Mandalorian)! How exciting! I know he'll do a great job; everyone welcome him!

In addition, we've now got several new officers. Norvon is the new Co-CR, I am the new Secretary, Red_8 is our Treasurer, and SWJaggy is our Historian. :D

Josh, if you ever need anything, don't feel hesitant to ask me anything, and I believe the same goes with BrotherHalo and Jedi_knight_birr!
  2. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    We are here to serve. Congrats, Josh and the rest of ORFF!
  3. mandy_djo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yay for being a year old and passing the torch on! Congrats you guys!
  4. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Happy anniversary to ORFF! Congrats to Josh and the rest of the new officers. As Co-CR, I will be happy to help anyone that needs it and/or answer any questions you might have. Feel free to send me a private message or contact me here. Thanks and may the force be with us.
  5. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    Congrats to all!!!

I can't believe it's already been a year! Way to go!!!! *breaks out the bubbly*[face_dancing]
  6. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    A year old all ready?! Wow! Congrats to all of the members who are in those positions. As for Historian, I'll try to make that job as fun as possible.
  7. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thank you everyone. If anyone has any ideas to improve the ORFF please feel free to let me know.
  8. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
  9. Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Master

star 1
    Congrats Josh! I know you'll be a fine CR and Everett will make a good Co-CR. It seems like only yesterday I heard about Angie's idea for a fanforce! A year, wow that has flown by like crazy! I know everyone elected will do a great job. I hope I can continue to be an active member even though I can't make it to some meetings. I still am thinking about this fanforce. I'll see you guys at the next meeting!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby