main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN Lookout Valley Parade *December 10th*

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by mr_nightmarez, Nov 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr_nightmarez

mr_nightmarez Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2003
    Please join Chattooine in our FIRST EVER parade.
    [face_hypnotized]

If you can make it out on DECEMBER 10th - Let me know and I can give you the "lowdown" or Just read below!

here is the directions again.

From I-24 West

Go I-24 West toward Nashville. Get off exit 175 which is the Brown's Ferry Road Exit. Make a right off the interstate. Go pass the food lion. Your very next left after the food lion turn left. Go up three streets to Lookout High Street at the end of the road is LVHS go behind the school for the line up.

Line up will begin at 12PM Parade will start at 1PM takes about 1hr and 15 mins depends on the size of the parade.

From I-24 East From Marion Dade and other points

Go I-24 East toward Chattanooga . Get off exit 175 which is the Brown's Ferry Road Exit. Make a left off the interstate. Go pass the food lion. Your very next left after the food lion turn left. Go up three streets to Lookout High Street at the end of the road is LVHS go behind the school for the line up.

Any problems call me if you get lost I will have my cell all day. 423-987-2658

YOU MUST BE THERE BY NOON

Nov 17th, 2005 at 1:37am, Orion knight-star wrote:
    By the way will you guys stay for the party after the parade too it will be right after the parade and you can have a chance to win some door prizes and have some free food.

We need to behind Lookout Valley high school at 12 PM on December 10. the parade begins at 1pm and goes to about 2:15. To get to the line-up take I-24W toward nashville. Get off exit 175 Brown's Ferry Road Exit make a right off the exit ramp go past the food lion. The next street up will be Adkins Road make a left. Go up 3 streets on your left. That left will be Lookout High Street at the end of the road is LVHS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.